DC Hauls

Wheeljack35

tumblr_m608s1Im9d1r37boko1_500.jpg

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

lol for friends, trades

found MM Gordon on the way to the lake this weekend...made the trip even sweeter!

Same happend to me on the way to the lake a couple days ago with 6" Hawkeye. Those out of the way walmarts on the way up north are worth the stop.

I'd trade you for a catwoman depending on which version it was.

Found Catwoman at TRU from the Movie masters series,the 6 inch figures.Though its for a friend of mine.

What version?? I want the goggles up. I have yet to even see a Catwoman

Draven

Looking at youtube reviews, yes the goggles move up and down.

I have the goggles down version and it does not move up or down. Nor do the ones on the goggles up version. I don't have the goggles up one but a friend of mine does and he says they don't move.

they are diffrent.......the googles down has blue dots on them and doesnt go all the way up the other one the googles have no dots and are shaped diffrent too.

Found Catwoman(w/goggles up)today. Anyone here looking for this figure? I'm open to trade the figure if anyone is interested.

Found Catwoman(w/goggles up)today. Anyone here looking for this figure? I'm open to trade the figure if anyone is interested.

what are you looking for in trade?

what are you looking for in trade?

If JJ does not get it, lmk what you are looking for! She still alludes me.

Draven

Well, I'm looking for a Future Foundation Spider-Man OR...this is the longshot, a Renegades Storm Shadow.