DC Hauls

Wheeljack35

Found a few of those today too

• 1 month later...

Awesome haul at the comic book store yesterday!!!!!

Nabbed:

Stargirl

Atom

Hawkman

Lord Naga

(completed my S.T.R.I.P.E. figure)

MU Captain Marvel

MU Daredevil/Bullseye 2pack

MU Quicksilver/Wonder Man 2pack

All caught up and didn't even know the new MU 2packs were available!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't think I'd be making too many posts in this board, since DC is sadly dead to me!!!

But I'm here in Austin waiting for my pet hospital to open and I stopped by the Wal Mart on Ben White!! Found Omac, which scanned for $11, which of course I scooped up!!!

I searched a bit more and found El Dorado and Samurai at the very bottom in the back! They didn't scan at the price scanner, so I went up front!! The cashier scanned them and they tried to ring up at regular price!!! But the pretty cashier let me have them at the Omac price, without even having to ask her!!! Sweet!!!

Now all I need is Black Vulcan and the AC pieces to Captain Boomerang, to complete Apache Chief!!!! Anyone just get Boomerang and not need their AC pieces, let me know!!

Unbelievable find in Paducah, KY - Crime Syndicate gift set marked down to $25.00 grabbed one

Nice score!!! When I went to look for these they were already snatched up!!! Maybe I'll find one??? If not, oh well!!! Not the first DCUC figure I missed, not the last!!

Unbelievable find in Paducah, KY - Crime Syndicate gift set marked down to... wait for it... $25.00 grabbed one, there were 3 more left so if you're in the area hit the South Side Walmart

That is a good find.

I paid $33 each for the two that I got.

I picked up the Crime Syndicate pack for $37 and am waiting for it to drop more. The Walmart in the next town over still has 5! I'll have to check for the $1.50 GL's they would make good stocking stuffers for my kids or donations to Toys for Tots.

Well said Wal Mart store dropped em down to $30 this week!! It's not $25, but I can def live with that price!!! I'm sure I could wait for them to drop some more, but why take a chance!! This was still a great price!!!

For you DC experts; the Ultraman offered on matty, is it the same character as the boxed set one??? If so, we're there no other Crime Syndicate members they could have included instead??

Well said Wal Mart store dropped em down to $30 this week!! It's not $25, but I can def live with that price!!! I'm sure I could wait for them to drop some more, but why take a chance!! This was still a great price!!!

For you DC experts; the Ultraman offered on matty, is it the same character as the boxed set one??? If so, we're there no other Crime Syndicate members they could have included instead??

No, that Ultraman from the 2-pack is very different.

I went back to wally last night...and all where gone!!! uughhh..I should of bought them at $37. @grumpy@

I went back to wally last night...and all where gone!!! uughhh..I should of bought them at $37. @grumpy@

Last time I went my Walmart had 5 left (like 2 weeks ago). They were $37. I can go by tomorrow and see if there are any left.