DC Hauls

Wheeljack35

I found these JLU pack at Target while I was picking up the All-Star Superman DVD and picked up the Brightest Day HC at Border's. Border's has all of their TPB's and HC's at 20% off this week and will keep reducing them due to the company's bankruptcy.

001-4.jpg

Sorry, it's not new but I've wanted this figure for a very long time, even held it in my hand when it first came out, for $20. I didn't buy it though. I kicked myself for years but could never bring myself to pay the ridiculous amount of money it went up to. My wife won me it for my B-day off Ebay came w/2 other figures for $80.

I'm not sure if the pictures will offend anyone so here is the link. There is also other fun stuff to look at as well.

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u25/66jedikiller66/DC%202011-2010/

I found Azreal Batman today at my comic book shop

I was just at TRU earlier about to pick up Kyle Rainer from the new GL DCUC line and held off I twas good though because I had only enough money for one figure and I wanted Azreal really bad

001-3.jpg

• 1 month later...

I lucked up and scored the complete set of wave 2 Green Lantern DCU and I didn't follow Blackest Night too close so I bought characters I've never even heard of . haha :D Oh at my local WalMart in Wilmington North Carolina.

I lucked up and scored the complete set of wave 2 Green Lantern DCU and I didn't follow Blackest Night too close so I bought characters I've never even heard of . haha :D Oh at my local WalMart in Wilmington North Carolina.

Lucky......

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the shiny GL/ Sinestro 2 pk and Jemm from series 15 at TRU yesterday. I really like the constructs on the 2pk, and Jemm was the only one I was missing from that wave.

Still need a modern Robin and Mercury.....I saw two Mercury figures at Target but both had the left elbow bent really bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my Revoltech Batman today and he is sooo awesome. Idk if you guys have seen the Revoltech Batman, but heres a few pics.

DSCF4018.jpg

With Movie Masters.

DSCF4019.jpg

The Revoltech comes with the 2nd head. Which is awesome.

DSCF4022.jpg

With Joker!!!

DSCF4025.jpg

Pretty awesome toy.

• 2 weeks later...

5.99 dc figs

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to a walmart mistake of throwing things on the wrong peg I got the batman legacy 2pk bat/2face for $13, now if I only i'd been smart enough to grab both 2pks :-( the lady that went back and checked was like that's over 60% aren't u lucky, lucky yes, dumb @$$.....yes again

I believe this is the first time Knight gets a product treatment. First ever toy release.

And also bought one of the best Batman figure, period!

P1040358.jpg

P1040374.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Snagged the DCUC Mad Love Joker/Harley 2pack at a Toys R Us in Chicago while on a weekend vacation. I want to say they had at least 8 of them, and 8 Captain Marvel/Black Adam 2packs also. I had my pick of paint jobs and saw a lot of trouble with smeared red lips on the Joker. But Harley looks great and was more consistently well-painted. Also she's completely white-faced, not a blue tinge like the single-pack release.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought two Mad Love two-packs at Toys R Us yesterday.

Sweet! I really want that 2pk!!

Over the last week I started crackin' getting figures I needed to complete some of the CnC's I have.

Finally Got Beast boy, G'hu, Jonah Hex, Mongul, and captain Boomerang, to complete Imperiex, Stel, Bane, Arkillo and Apache Chief respectively. Now I just need Alan Scott GL and Hourman to complete the Ultra Humanite, and I'll be done!

• 2 weeks later...

Scored the Young Justice 6" Aqualad on clearance at a WM out of town for $9. Much cooler figure than I though he would be. I also scored the Mad Love DCUC 2 pack from TRU for $20 thanks to my Matty $5 coupon and them stocking them in the wrong spot (Young Justice 6" spot). To me the Harley is the show stealer. Love the whole set though. :)

Draven

• 3 weeks later...

Overall, it's been a good couple of days on the DC front. Yesterday, I found Wave 19 Magog. This morning, I found Stargirl, Hawkman, and the Atom. To top it off, the UPS man judged dropped off my GL Movie Masters Galius Zed and Hector Hammond.

• Like 1

Overall, it's been a good couple of days on the DC front. Yesterday, I found Wave 19 Magog. This morning, I found Stargirl, Hawkman, and the Atom. To top it off, the UPS man judged dropped off my GL Movie Masters Galius Zed and Hector Hammond.

That's an awesome Magog sculpt!