DCUC in next 2 weeks?!?!? D'OH!!! My wallet!!!!

rash

Hey is anyone having trouble putting Zatanna's hat on her head, mine doesn't fit.

if you look under her hat there's a small lip like plastic. that goes on the front of her hair kinda tuck the lip under the hair, so that the hat sits on her head on an angle.

Hey is anyone having trouble putting Zatanna's hat on her head, mine doesn't fit.

if you look under her hat there's a small lip like plastic. that goes on the front of her hair kinda tuck the lip under the hair, so that the hat sits on her head on an angle.

Cool man...thanks

I am so close, incredibly close to getting some sets. I don't know how this is going to play out tonight, Walmart has them I just need to get to them before anyone else.

Good luck SP. From what I'm hearing these wave is hitting Walmart hard.

Thanks man, I am about to go pallet diving tonight. I going to wear a blue shirt and pants in case they ask me questions

haha! gotta do what you gotta do man! if you can hook me up with a set I will appreciate it again! :)

Thanks man, I am about to go pallet diving tonight. I going to wear a blue shirt and pants in case they ask me questions

haha! gotta do what you gotta do man! if you can hook me up with a set I will appreciate it again! smile.gif

Went to the Walmart around 10 and 12. At 12 they had at least 12 pallets of toys in the section in various aisles. I went through them as much as I could until the last grouping, I could see the mattel blast and action figures but this one employee was a little much and I got insecure and left. I didn't get anything and was highly annoyed at seeing the mattel blast and action figures only to find it was all WWE stuff which is busting out of the shelves. I am going back tonight and hopefully I can make a score. I hate hunting, swore I wouldn't and I am so very tired of it right now. I hate store exclusives.

I just got my two new DCUC WAVE 14 figures today Alan and Tyr. I had read alot of complants about Alan on how some parts of him was tight. So with mine I took a look and it seem to me that he is well done nothing wrong on mine as for Tyr I think I got the red Tyr the color of his skin looks real red here is a photo of both Alan and Tyr.

101_4646.jpg

and here they are with John on my shelf.

101_4647.jpg

I really do like these to. Now I'm ready for Green Lanter wave 1 for Kyle & wave 16 for Robin,Riddler and Creeper.

haha! gotta do what you gotta do man! if you can hook me up with a set I will appreciate it again! smile.gif

Went to the Walmart around 10 and 12. At 12 they had at least 12 pallets of toys in the section in various aisles. I went through them as much as I could until the last grouping, I could see the mattel blast and action figures but this one employee was a little much and I got insecure and left. I didn't get anything and was highly annoyed at seeing the mattel blast and action figures only to find it was all WWE stuff which is busting out of the shelves. I am going back tonight and hopefully I can make a score. I hate hunting, swore I wouldn't and I am so very tired of it right now. I hate store exclusives.

Had a blessing tonight -- called ahead to the Walmart I went to last night, and they had all 10. The girl held them for me and I went and picked them up...YIPPEE. I need one more set and a few others and I am done with this wave. I am guessing that those Mattel boxes I was too afraid to get to last night actually was a set of these.

So far I have 1 complete set, and 2 almost complete sets. A few more figures and I am done.

EDIT** Double blessing, got the rate exchange from Target to Walmart....The original price for all 10 was 158.00, after the price match 79.00 -- what a saving. This has been a good end of year for me.

• Like 1

found wave 14. got them for $7.50 each. used the method someone else did where i brought them a receipt and pics of the sale tag w/ and w/o figure next to it.

That is awesome, Target has undercut Walmart in the most peculiar fashion..........lol. I need to find another set myself before the Target sale is over.

found wave 14. got them for $7.50 each. used the method someone else did where i brought them a receipt and pics of the sale tag w/ and w/o figure next to it.

That is awesome, Target has undercut Walmart in the most peculiar fashion..........lol. I need to find another set myself before the Target sale is over.

the price match thing never works at Walmarts round here...they always regurgitate the same response about the old policy, "Well, ever since Sam died..." Save it. He died almost 2 decades ago.

the price match thing never works at Walmarts round here...they always regurgitate the same response about the old policy, "Well, ever since Sam died..." Save it. He died almost 2 decades ago.

It worked for me but it was a huge pain in the butt. The guy didn't want to do it but luckily I pressed on and he went in the back and found an Wave 10 figure which matched the "LOOK" of the DCUC figures I bought from Target so that is how I got the adjustment. I just scored another case this morning, I have been hounding 3 Walmarts and it paid off again, tomorrow I will be doing the price adjustment again for the figures. Now all I need is another Tyr and Gold and I am completely done with Wave 14.

It worked for me but it was a huge pain in the butt. The guy didn't want to do it but luckily I pressed on and he went in the back and found an Wave 10 figure which matched the "LOOK" of the DCUC figures I bought from Target so that is how I got the adjustment. I just scored another case this morning, I have been hounding 3 Walmarts and it paid off again, tomorrow I will be doing the price adjustment again for the figures. Now all I need is another Tyr and Gold and I am completely done with Wave 14.

Stupid Walmart wouldn't do the adjust, have to go back to the one that did. Crazy thing is when I went to Target they had a bunch of Wave 7, except the dups. I scored two Wildcat variants, but they had all of Wave 7 except BA, DS and the Guardian. I wish they had Black Adam, but at the discount just got 2 Wildcats and Flash from Wave 7 because the other Flash's I have came wobbly and loose, it was weird.

Edit

Just got my price reduction at Walmart for the second set. This has been a bargain end of year with Kmart and the DCUC and now Walmarts price match.

my pallet diving finally paid off! saw 1 box earlier. didn't hesitate and took the whole thing! suck it Ebay!!!!

High Five and congrats...dude hurry and buy 2 figs from Target and see if you can get the price adjust, if one won't you will surely find another that will.

yeah dude! i'm thinking of doing that on Friday but I don't want to go to Target with the rest of mad Black friday shoppers. so I will do it on Saturday. hopefully the Walmart I went to will do the price match! now I can just sit back and wait for my pre-order of Wave 16 & GL Classics wave 1.