DCUC in next 2 weeks?!?!? D'OH!!! My wallet!!!!

rash

Still nothing here in CA.

nothing in my area too....however, i notice that prices for a whole set are starting to drop on Ebay. $185 for a But It Now. I may not have to wait after xmas to get these online. smile.gif

2 things,

your MM has been mailed so be on the look out.

I feel on this Wave, I am so tempted to go hunting but its an exhausting process. I am hoping to score these on ebay soon but like you not until that price drops. It seems many people have found the entire wave so hopefully these will be plentiful enough to not benefit the scalpers.

It is funny, whenever there is a Walmart exclusive its almost like scalpers feel its their own product exclusive. Walmart exclusives tend to fetch ridiculous prices on ebay. I hope all these filthy bastards fall and break a leg this Christmas season, ho ho ho

nothing in my area too....however, i notice that prices for a whole set are starting to drop on Ebay. $185 for a But It Now. I may not have to wait after xmas to get these online. smile.gif

2 things,

I feel on this Wave, I am so tempted to go hunting but its an exhausting process. I am hoping to score these on ebay soon but like you not until that price drops. It seems many people have found the entire wave so hopefully these will be plentiful enough to not benefit the scalpers.

It is funny, whenever there is a Walmart exclusive its almost like scalpers feel its their own product exclusive. Walmart exclusives tend to fetch ridiculous prices on ebay. I hope all these filthy bastards fall and break a leg this Christmas season, ho ho ho

Well I when and got the two that I wanted from e-bay send my Wal-Mart will not order them and the other one that I when today after work don't cary DCUC. I got Alan for $19.99 and Tyr for $22.99 a little bit more then I really wanted to spin on them but at less now I will have them by the end of this week. $20.00 was the most I wanted to spin. Oh by the way guys when I was at work today I saw our DCUC figures and are price when up on them. We (Toys R Us) sale them for $15.99. This is the first time that I have seen and hear that the Price for DCUC when up. So I wounder if the other stores are going to race prices as well like Wal-Mart and you know.

I would like to add to the list of sightings in the NC area. After four Walmarts (and getting some fried pickles at Zaxby's for a pregnant wife along for the ride) I found Alan Scott, Kamandi, Tyr, and Zatanna. Picked up GL and Zatanna. Alan Scott was the only figure from the wave that I 'had' to have. I'll still be on the lookout for Gold and Hourman (to further complete my JSA), but for now, I'm satisfied.

I haven't seen Wave 14 in any of the Walmarts in NC that I have nearby, but I'm sure I'll find them in at least one eventually. It's such a lackluster wave, to me. I've praised the Horsemen and their work on DCUC so much, but I don't care for the more realistic Kamandi, or Alan Scott and Ultra Humanite's likenesses.

• Like 1

2 things,

thanks dude! I did go on a "mini-hunt" but just realized that like Wave 10 I will never see this because 2 of my local Walmart has tons of Cyborg still on clearance. if prices drop to around $140 then I may go for it. instead of wasting gas I will just give it to some Ebay scumbag. :)

I asked my good buddy Garrett Morris to relay a special message to you, -1 giver. Just in case you have a hard time with reading small text or something. Take it away, Garrett!

HE SAID HE HASN'T SEEN WAVE 14 IN ANY OF THE WALMARTS IN NC THAT HE HAS NEARBY, BUT HE'S SURE HE'LL FIND THEM IN AT LEAST ONE EVENTUALLY. IT'S SUCH A LACKLUSTER WAVE, TO HIM. HE'S PRAISED THE HORSEMEN AND THEIR WORK ON DCUC SO MUCH, BUT HE DON'T CARE FOR THE MORE REALISTIC KAMANDI, OR ALAN SCOTT AND ULTRA HUMANITE'S LIKENESSES.

• Like 2

when i was in CA, the 2 walmarts there would put all their Xmas extra stock (toys) in the outdoor area (covered). Since then, I've moved to TX where there are over 10 walmarts within 30 minutes of myself. NONE of them do that. I talked to someone who works there and they said their extra stock is all at "the warehouse". :(

And sadly, they are all stocked up with a previous wave so it's unlikely they'll get anything new for awhile. Luckily, a new wally is opening up very close to me in January. I plan on being there right when it opens and sprinting to the toy aisle. :P

I haven't seen Wave 14 in any of the Walmarts in NC that I have nearby, but I'm sure I'll find them in at least one eventually. It's such a lackluster wave, to me. I've praised the Horsemen and their work on DCUC so much, but I don't care for the more realistic Kamandi, or Alan Scott and Ultra Humanite's likenesses.

The problem is that whenever there is a Walmart exclusive people eat them up regardless of how awesome or underwhelming the wave is. There are at least three notables in the wave but because its a Walmart exclusive filthy scalpers will grab them all in an effort to resell them for profit. I don't understand the stigma but that is the major problem with Walmart exclusives, some jerks think its their duty to buy and resell, either way I hope you manage to find them.

Wish I could pass on a few of these, but ive got to have Ultra Humanite.

5 Walmarts in my city limits and no DCUC of any kind to be found. Called a town with Walmart ten miles beyond that, just missed a case of wave 14 aside from one Green Lantern and a Tyr...decided it wasnt worth the gas and the chance of missing GL in the time it took to drive out. :(

Score!

I went to Alabaster first this morning. They had a lone Kamandi and 9 other older figures on the shelf. Their handheld said they had 20 in stock, so I know they had a good case in the back. The cute new girl in toys was extremely helpful but couldn't find it, so she passed me off to the lazy older guy who gave me the "check back in a few days" crap.

I drove down the road to Calera, that never has anything, and I found the full wave just sitting on the pegs. Yay! So check the Wal-Marts that aren't normally so hot.

Found them in North West Missouri. Odd to think that after three months of stopping at that Wal-Mart everyday on the way home form work... tomorrow I can just drive on by :)

DSC00226.jpg?t=1289861722

DSC00227.jpg?t=1289862025

DSC00233.jpg?t=1289862050

DSC00235.jpg?t=1289862074

If anyone is interested here is what C&C part comes with what figure

Kamandi - Torso

Green Lantern - Right Leg

Zatanna - Right Arm

Obsidian - Left Arm

Gold - Left Leg

Hourman - Head & Crotch

Try - Super Powers stand

Anyone know if the Zatanna feet are from an older figure? Just asking because they have no peg hole for a stand... and that is a figure that could use a stand.

• Like 1

A Tyr variant has been found! Some are bright red witha gold arm and some are maroon with a yellow arm. Pretty big difference if you ask me. The dark one matches the card art to the SP figure. I got the bright red one. Though I really like the dark one from the pics ive seen.

Draven

Went to 2 Walmarts also and found nothing. Seems that Wamarts in NJ are one of the last ones getting new stuff in.

EM

Funny, the two Walmart I went to last night were in NJ as well. One had Wave 10 and the other Wave 13. Asked the lady at the one with Wave 13 if they had any the back and she gave me the typical, "what is on the shelf is what we have" crap. Lazy good for nothing employees.

At the very least I was able to purchase another Alan Scott plus Obsidian and Hourman

Hey is anyone having trouble putting Zatanna's hat on her head, mine doesn't fit.