DCUC in next 2 weeks?!?!? D'OH!!! My wallet!!!!

rash

Unfortunately the nearest Walmart to my house still has the same 13 Power Girl figures hanging on the pegs that have been there since they got a huge shipment of wave 10. I thought about buying them and returning them about 20 miles away, but there is no telling how many more they have in the back. Damn you Power Girl!

Hope this helps...

DSC_7551.jpg

not sure how walmart does their inventory check, i know at TRU its the assigned item number.

You gave me the gumption to go and call Walmart. I swore I was not going to hunt for this wave but I decided to call, they said they had DCUC in stock so I flew down there and to my surprise they had Alan Scott, Zatanna and Kamandi. I couldn't believe they had them and of course I snatched them up. I asked the lady if they had anymore and she said no, she said she just put them out last night...damn!!!!

Anyway this prompted me to go to 2 other all-night Walmarts but I didn't find anything but Wave 13. Either which way I am surprised I found what I found especially Alan Scott and Zatanna which were the most popular figures from the wave.

• Like 11

Score!!! Wave 14 in AL!! Scored the whole case tonight off the pallet at the same store I got the GL 5 pack from last night. The store 20 minutes up the rd got a case too. These are hitting hard!

Draven

Score!!! Wave 14 in AL!! Scored the whole case tonight off the pallet at the same store I got the GL 5 pack from last night. The store 20 minutes up the rd got a case too. These are hitting hard!

Draven

Damn it. Which store? I've had zero luck.

Opelika, Valley, Phenix City, and Homewood that I know off.

Draven

Draven

Draven

Are any still left? My folks live in Opelika still, so they may be able to snag some for me.

Draven

Draven

Are any still left? My folks live in Opelika still, so they may be able to snag some for me.

No, sorry. I bought the whole case. My buddy got the 3 extras. However Valley still has most of the wave I heard from my other friend who only bought GL And Todd "O" Rice.

Draven

FOUND WAVE 14 IN WHOLE TONITE IN GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO, HAD TO ASK IF THEY HAD ANY IN BACK, THE EMPLOYEE SAID HE HADE TWO CASES IN BACK, BROUGHT ONE BOX OUT FOR ME!!! SO IF YOUR AROUND GRAND JUNCTION, CO HIT THEM UP!!

Draven

Draven

No, sorry. I bought the whole case. My buddy got the 3 extras. However Valley still has most of the wave I heard from my other friend who only bought GL And Todd "O" Rice.

Draven

Still nothing in the Birmingham area, as far as I can tell. Are you sure Homewood (the one on Lakeshore) had them? They don't even appear to carry DCUC anymore. I think my area runs off a different distribution center (Cullman) than the Opelika region. Although I did see the Green Lantern 5 pack for the first time yesterday at the Inverness store.

Getting frustrated.

Draven

Draven

Draven

Still nothing in the Birmingham area, as far as I can tell. Are you sure Homewood (the one on Lakeshore) had them? They don't even appear to carry DCUC anymore. I think my area runs off a different distribution center (Cullman) than the Opelika region. Although I did see the Green Lantern 5 pack for the first time yesterday at the Inverness store.

Getting frustrated.

I thought he said Homewood but it was 280 actually. He said near my parents house. He forgot my parents were closer to Wildwood. He took the whole case though.

Draven

Well after work today I when to another Wal-Mart and they had nothing. One of the workers there told me that they are not going to be caring any DCUC figures. So it looks like it's e-bay for me to get the two I want. @grumpy@