DCUC in next 2 weeks?!?!? D'OH!!! My wallet!!!!

rash

Yup thats where I found mine, its in Jacksonville and Orange Park FL. so far its confirmed to about 4-5 different walmarts.

its 10 per case: dups are zatanna, alan scott and kamandi

Yup thats where I found mine, its in Jacksonville and Orange Park FL. so far its confirmed to about 4-5 different walmarts.

finally! a wave where the figs i want are the dupes.

the good thing about this, the walmart where i got my set is the one thats usually last to get any if it gets any DCUC at all (it never even got wave 10). They only have 2 pegs allocated for DCUC on this walmart so I do think this wave would be a lot easier. I have a couple of people here that I promised to help out. if I see another set or 2 I'll get them and PM you.

finally! a wave where the figs i want are the dupes.

agreed!

I'm going to have to hunt for my Alan Scott and Tyr on E-Bay. My Wal-Mart here in Riverside CA will not be getting them. One of the workers there told me last week that they are not going to order any wave 14 cause they have 5 cases in the back of wave 7 and will not get anymore until the 5 cases plus the 10 figures on the shelf are gone.

All I can say is: Bring 'em On!

I have been having luck finding other lines that I collect lately, so I am basically caught up (with the exception of the MU Thanos and Constrictor). I am done with Wave 15, the ML 2-packs and such, so I am ready for this wave to hit. I just hope to find them all at once and be done with the hunt.

just a few pics of today's haul and comments.

DSC_7536.jpg

DSC_7537.jpg

DSC_7538.jpg

Zatanna's sculpt is great but the fishnet stocking again is a hit or miss, no peg holes on the foot so no stands.

Gold paint apps is awesome the pizza cutter attachment doesn't attach well

Hourman I'm really digging this figure the hourglass like pendant is an awesome detail. Cape is of soft rubber and doesn't hinder the balance of the figure

Obsidian (Todd Rice) another surprise for me, it adds contrast to the JSA group display. Same with Hourman the cape is good.

Alan Scott for me this could have been the best figure so far but that open mouth really is distracting there must be some other angry expression that could have been done other than this and the cape all recent caped figures have been great but he got this cape formed like what Superman got.

Now the CnC I don't know it looks nice but doesn't really wow me.

Tyr and Kamandi both looks great but don't know if I'll display them or not.

The set I got overall quality are great, of the 5 that I've opened no stuck or loose joints and paint apps are really top notch.

just a few pics of today's haul and comments.

DSC_7536.jpg

DSC_7537.jpg

DSC_7538.jpg

Zatanna's sculpt is great but the fishnet stocking again is a hit or miss, no peg holes on the foot so no stands.

Gold paint apps is awesome the pizza cutter attachment doesn't attach well

Hourman I'm really digging this figure the hourglass like pendant is an awesome detail. Cape is of soft rubber and doesn't hinder the balance of the figure

Obsidian (Todd Rice) another surprise for me, it adds contrast to the JSA group display. Same with Hourman the cape is good.

Alan Scott for me this could have been the best figure so far but that open mouth really is distracting there must be some other angry expression that could have been done other than this and the cape all recent caped figures have been great but he got this cape formed like what Superman got.

Now the CnC I don't know it looks nice but doesn't really wow me.

Tyr and Kamandi both looks great but don't know if I'll display them or not.

The set I got overall quality are great, of the 5 that I've opened no stuck or loose joints and paint apps are really top notch.

What body part dose Alan come with?

From the packaged pics I have seen, it looks like he comes with one of the legs.

Thx I had a filling that he would come with a leg. It seems like the characters I want always comes with a leg. I do have3 with the made body and some with the arm but most have been with the leg. I do have 2 with the heads.

Awesome man!! Thanks for the pics! Best ones I have seen yet! If you decide you don't want the Kamandi I will buy him off you minus the CnC piece. I need a loose one for a custom on top of my regular one for my shelves.

Draven

I'm going to have to hunt for my Alan Scott and Tyr on E-Bay. My Wal-Mart here in Riverside CA will not be getting them. One of the workers there told me last week that they are not going to order any wave 14 cause they have 5 cases in the back of wave 7 and will not get anymore until the 5 cases plus the 10 figures on the shelf are gone.

This is not necessarily true. Looks like WM will auto ship this wave to every store. The amount each store gets is based on sku volume. I have a buddy who has been moving case after case of wave 13 out of his local WM for about 2 months now. This store now has 150 figures coming that the toy manager did not order but said is being auto shipped. Needless to say we will be camping out there for the next week... :P

They're out in NC, too. A poster on the Matty forums and on Actionfigureinsider.com forums has pics up. Being that I am from NC I rushed out to the pallets tonight only to be met by Barbies and a drunk woman who needed money. What she was doing in the toy aisle, I have no idea. Going out again tomorrow to see what I find.

Anything attached to Walmart is always trouble, now the filthy, sweaty, stinky, lowlife scalpers will be out in full force. Maybe they should work on getting real jobs instead of going to Walmart day in and day out to buy up figures to sell on the second hand market. I wonder if there is any other institution aside from toy collecting where you have scalpers who buy up everything to resell. Like do scalpers exist in the automotive world???

• Like 11

these have also hit Michigan - found all but Gold

*** not that I'm defending scalping- but alot of resellers are 1- working and sell to cover their own cost of collecting or 2- are retired and do this to supplement their income while collecting- becuase let's face it, there really is no money in reselling collectables- I buy extra to trade but it seems that the rule is demand over supply and I want it now!- until the next hot item pops up, if you just wait it out eventually you will find it at retail or the bargin bin.

these have also hit Michigan - found all but Gold

*** not that I'm defending scalping- but alot of resellers are 1- working and sell to cover their own cost of collecting or 2- are retired and do this to supplement their income while collecting- becuase let's face it, there really is no money in reselling collectables- I buy extra to trade but it seems that the rule is demand over supply and I want it now!- until the next hot item pops up, if you just wait it out eventually you will find it at retail or the bargin bin.

Scalpers are the filthy swine underbelly of society. They are worse than Mel Gibson, worse than Ted Bundy, worse than almost everything. If scalpers need to supplement their incomes they could rightly spend the same amount of time at a part time job instead taking the chances of someone else on finding these items.

• Like 11