DCUC in next 2 weeks?!?!? D'OH!!! My wallet!!!!

rash

ohhhhhh hell. i just ordered wave 15. well i am not so interested in wave 14 because i just want zatanna and gold. i just absolutly need humanoide. i will get the wave anyway but not so fast. i let the prices go down a little and not jump on the i must have them now wagon. when is wave 16 suppose to come? still this year or next year?

after roaming around my 2 kmarts just to get a regular martian manhunter for the last 2 weeks. Now its time to gear up again walmart will be my hang out place for the month of November.

ohhhhhh hell. i just ordered wave 15. well i am not so interested in wave 14 because i just want zatanna and gold. i just absolutly need humanoide. i will get the wave anyway but not so fast. i let the prices go down a little and not jump on the i must have them now wagon. when is wave 16 suppose to come? still this year or next year?

wave 16 is suppose to come out first week of january 2011 according to amazon. i just pre-ordered there, same as for the few figs i wanted in wave 15

wave 16 is suppose to come out first week of january 2011 according to amazon. i just pre-ordered there, same as for the few figs i wanted in wave 15

thanks, maybe i will skip wave 14 for now because if wave 16 is suppose to come around january then the chances are that they pop up on december. wave 16 is a must have wave for me. same goes to the green lantern classic. so maybe if christmas will be good then i will buy wave 14.

Ha, let them come. Walmart is scalper friendly and scalper central, I will not be hunting for these but will wait for the prices to drop for a ebay purchase. My only hope is that they will be as plentiful as Wave 10 so I know prices will drop. Screw Walmart, they are the worst with exclusives so far Target and Kmart have done it right. You can't win with Walmart.

• Like 11

Grrr I am mad I was at Wal-Mart last night and the worker there I kind of know told me that the Mrg. is not going to order anymore DCUC figures until all of wave 7 is gone and she told me there is 5 cases in the back of wave 7. So it looks like it's E-Bay once again for me to get two Wal-Mart exclues. Who are Tyr and Alan Scott. And I just today spin the money that I had safe for one of them on GL5 Pack John Stewart. Hope with in two weeks I can get that money back.

Ha, let them come. Walmart is scalper friendly and scalper central, I will not be hunting for these but will wait for the prices to drop for a ebay purchase. My only hope is that they will be as plentiful as Wave 10 so I know prices will drop. Screw Walmart, they are the worst with exclusives so far Target and Kmart have done it right. You can't win with Walmart.

true that!!! I won't even bother trying to find these figures. I will wait for Ebay prices to drop. I can wait after christmas.

true that!!! I won't even bother trying to find these figures. I will wait for Ebay prices to drop. I can wait after christmas.

Indeed, Walmart provides the largest headache of all. They are a shoddy institution whose reputation is altogether a sham. They are garbage central, especially when it comes to DCUC. They stock once and you better hope you can get it.

• Like 12

Indeed, Walmart provides the largest headache of all. They are a shoddy institution whose reputation is altogether a sham. They are garbage central, especially when it comes to DCUC. They stock once and you better hope you can get it.

so untrue. it varies by walmart. when wave 10 came out, my walmart got 1 case. then 2 more. then 10!!!

meanwhile, the other walmart, got 1 case. then 1 more. and that was it for wave 10.

To clarify they have not hit retail. Some one got some cases from overseas! Though insider reports are saying a week or 2 and we should start seeing the first reports of them hitting.

Draven

That's what I said...2 weeks.

#US1#

• Like 1

so untrue. it varies by walmart. when wave 10 came out, my walmart got 1 case. then 2 more. then 10!!!

meanwhile, the other walmart, got 1 case. then 1 more. and that was it for wave 10.

Ughhhh, ok so your particular Walmart got flooded with DCUC, the closed one to me only gets one case. This has happened since wave 9....the next closest doesn't carry the wave and neither did the other. I wasn't speaking in total to all Walmarts, I have come across some that had a ton of powergirls which meant they had quite a few cases. Either way Walmart is altogether terrible and I think its odd to hear you cheerleading them.......you my friend are the lucky and the few

• Like 11

Ughhhh, ok so your particular Walmart got flooded with DCUC, the closed one to me only gets one case. This has happened since wave 9....the next closest doesn't carry the wave and neither did the other. I wasn't speaking in total to all Walmarts, I have come across some that had a ton of powergirls which meant they had quite a few cases. Either way Walmart is altogether terrible and I think its odd to hear you cheerleading them.......you my friend are the lucky and the few

i'm not cheerleading walmart. you stated that walmart stocks once and that's it. and while that may be true in your store, it wasn't in mine and many others (iirc, i wasn't the only person to report something like that; nor are you the only one reporting what happened at your experience).

and as for being lucky, not so much. it's not fun seeing wave 10 peg warm for months and hearing about others getting wave 11 and 12 easily.

pretty well given up on the dcuc line aside from the odd character I like ... I'll be putting my $ to the GL line up from now on though!

Assuming the GLC line has better distribution that DCUC and DCIH. Everything that's not Batman has had terrible distribution from my experience. :(