The Dark Knight Rises!

yojoebro82

i want killermoth. lol. no jokes aside, i hope to see man-bat or harley and ivy. title is ok. i like it. now i wanna see a lot in this one. first a new batmobil. not a tank. a batmobil. then a nice full geared up batcave. thats what i really wanna see in this one. i also hope that it plays a little bit later then the dark knight. not a direct follow up. i dont wanna see the batcave getting build. it has to be done allready. same goes with the batmobil. batwing would be cool to. i would love to see a monster for a change.

-man-bat

-killer croc

would be awesome for it.

I don't think I'd really want to see any kind of manster/super-powered villian. That would rule out guys like clayface, man-bat, crock, etc. They already said no Mr. Freeze, who would also fall in that category. That would leave Penguin or Catwoman.

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/57-the-next-batman-movie-has-a-title-but-no-riddler

I like the title! Kinda bummed there will be no Riddler (Joseph Gordon Lovett was my pick for him)...

Levitt is definitely the way to go ...if we're going to wave the white flag on getting a GOOD actor for the role.

If you're talking about him in GI Joe, then I have to point out that actors, for the most part, are usually only as good as the script or story allow them to be. GI Joe stunk. But he was in Inception (another Nolan movie) and he was just fine.

Hugo Strange might be another possibility for villain. I know he's old school and most kids these days don't know who he is, but back in the 70s he was a serious problem. He was one of, if not the first, people to figure out Bruce was Batman. In the modern world where privacy and celebrity is an issue, trying to figure out who is under the mask would make a compelling film.

Hugo Strange might be another possibility for villain. I know he's old school and most kids these days don't know who he is, but back in the 70s he was a serious problem. He was one of, if not the first, people to figure out Bruce was Batman. In the modern world where privacy and celebrity is an issue, trying to figure out who is under the mask would make a compelling film.

That may be something, though Starnge is hardly a classic Bat villian. Maybe a return a Ras Al Goul, this time with Talia?