New GLC figures, Superman on Ebay

Da Top Cat

Chinese sellers, of course, no accessories or Arkillo pieces, but figured it was worth posting:

Green Lantern Classics:

Kyle

Low

Maash(seller mixed up the names)

Black Lantern Abin Sur

2-pack Sinestro(says Wave 3, but I think it's the new one)

2-pack Hal

Manhunter Robot

Mongul?

Seriously not sure what's up with that Mongul's paintjob. It's totally different from what was shown originally. The new sculpt on the arms and hand is more accurate to what's shown in the comics, but the paintjob on the other one was much better. This one doesn't even have the Sinestro Corps symbol on his chest. Hopefully the final figure will be corrected, but who knows with Mattel.

Also of note, Kyle does not have new arms and legs like the prototype did. Which I guess some people will be happy about.

What I was surprised to see were these Supermen repaints with a new S symbol:

One(with a repainted Aquaman head, wtf?)

Another one(correct head)

Is this the one that comes with Parasite, maybe?

$40 for Kyle? Wow... some people just can't wait I guess.

Has Matty said about when these are coming? My preorder on BBTS says October but Entertainment Earth says January. I know that mattycollector.com has announced all of there sales for the next few months and nothing about GLC in there so January sounds more accurate.

I'm sorry, but anyone who pays for these needs to have their head examined.

$40 dollars for a LOOSE figure??? AND it takes 3-4 weeks to arrive???

By that time, you could buy 3 of them at WalMart or TRU that are Mint-in-the-Box!!!

...Patience is a virtue...And it's better for your wallet, too.

By that time, you could buy 3 of them at WalMart or TRU that are Mint-in-the-Box!!!

people are dumb :D

Hope the retail Low will look better than this. He and Maash are the only 2 figures I wanted from this wave.

Thanks for the heads up Top Cat!

That's actually not as crazy as some of them I've seen. Heck, people were paying 50+ for Kamandi and Obsidian just a few weeks ago. I have been tempted to buy Zatanna from one of these sellers since she goes for $10-15 and Wave 14 is taking so damn long, but I've resisted for now.

Has Matty said about when these are coming? My preorder on BBTS says October but Entertainment Earth says January. I know that mattycollector.com has announced all of there sales for the next few months and nothing about GLC in there so January sounds more accurate.

I'd guess late November/early December, seems like it's usually 4-6 weeks after the Hong Kong sellers start listing them(Wave 14 is an exception, of course). And the TRU Hal/Sinestro 2-pack is coming in November, according to Mattel's statement on the Roboto screwup.

That's actually not as crazy as some of them I've seen. Heck, people were paying 50+ for Kamandi and Obsidian just a few weeks ago. I have been tempted to buy Zatanna from one of these sellers since she goes for $10-15 and Wave 14 is taking so damn long, but I've resisted for now.

I'd guess late November/early December, seems like it's usually 4-6 weeks after the Hong Kong sellers start listing them(Wave 14 is an exception, of course). And the TRU Hal/Sinestro 2-pack is coming in November, according to Mattel's statement on the Roboto screwup.

thats what i am hoping too. most of the time they hit a month after the hong kong sellers put them on ebay. it would be cool to have them before christmas. does anyone know if they will have a new package or are they going with 75th anniversary theme?

i dont understand either why people are willing to pay 40 to 60 bucks for a little figure? 30 usd is the most i would give for one. so matty dont climb with the price or i am out. lol.