Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

while I am happy the Bears defense stomped the Dolphins (and they should have with all of Miami's injuries), I was still really disappointed in the Offense. We had the ball for 38 minutes and only scored 4 times (with only 1 TD).

that sucks. I don't get why we can't get any downfield plays. We have the speed at WR and Cutler has the arm.... but we never go deep.

I was still really disappointed in the Offense. We had the ball for 38 minutes and only scored 4 times (with only 1 TD).

that sucks. I don't get why we can't get any downfield plays. We have the speed at WR and Cutler has the arm.... but we never go deep.

We are too timid to let Jay in the pocket for that long. The offensive line needs to stop being a bunch of pansies and keep defenses back. Once that happens then the offensive scoring machine can do what it wants, passing and running. We got 10 days to work on that. Everything else is just fine. ^_^

The Chiefs beat the Cardinals, and Oakland got their a$$es handed to them by the Steelers, which put the Chiefs back at the top of their division, so I'm happy. :P

I think the Vikings are the worst team in the NFL. I challenge someone to post one shred of evidence to the contrary.

Carolina Panthers. . .Nuff Said!

Do the Panthers have the range of talent that the Vikings have and yet are still completely inept? Don't think so.

I think the Vikings are the worst team in the NFL. I challenge someone to post one shred of evidence to the contrary.

Carolina Panthers. . .Nuff Said!

Do the Panthers have the range of talent that the Vikings have and yet are still completely inept? Don't think so.

If that's the way you meant it, how about the Cowboys? At the beginning of the year they were talkin play-offs. Now they FINALLY reached 3 - 7.

Back to the Vikings, Childress is gone.

if the Chargers win tonight, they will win the AFC West

We'll see about that.

if the Chargers win tonight, they will win the AFC West

Huh? :huh: I'm guessing that is your prediction for the end of the season, because they lost to KC and right now KC is 6 - 4.

yes.. I been saying this for weeks, even before SD won their last 3. The Chargers will win the AFC East.

right now, they are only 1 game behind KC. And they get to play KC again in 3 weeks. They will win that game and then that would put them in first place. They would have a tie-breaker based on conference wins.

But I don't think SD will even need the tie-breaker. I think they will have a better record by 1 or 2 games.

SD is much better than KC... look at last week, Denver stomped KC 49-29 (and most of KC's points were garbage time). Tonight, SD stomps Denver 35-14.

SD is on a roll, and this trend will continue. They are only getting better and are getting Vincent Jackson (their pro-bowl WR) for the final 6 games.

I predict SD wins the division with a 10-6 record, maybe 9-7. KC will finish 8-8, maybe 9-7 (but lose the tie-breaker).

yes.. I been saying this for weeks, even before SD won their last 3. The Chargers will win the AFC East.

right now, they are only 1 game behind KC. And they get to play KC again in 3 weeks. They will win that game and then that would put them in first place. They would have a tie-breaker based on conference wins.

But I don't think SD will even need the tie-breaker. I think they will have a better record by 1 or 2 games.

SD is much better than KC... look at last week, Denver stomped KC 49-29 (and most of KC's points were garbage time). Tonight, SD stomps Denver 35-14.

SD is on a roll, and this trend will continue. They are only getting better and are getting Vincent Jackson (their pro-bowl WR) for the final 6 games.

I predict SD wins the division with a 10-6 record, maybe 9-7. KC will finish 8-8, maybe 9-7 (but lose the tie-breaker).

Judging by the way they played last night, you could be easily proven right. ;)

Looking at KC's schedule I think they'll take at least four of the last six games. They should beat the Raiders, as the game they lost against them was full of dumb penalties, poor offensive play calling, and some lucky plays on Oakland's part. I think they'll end up beating Denver too, since they lost so bad to them last week, and will be looking for redemption. They should be able to take at least two more games besides that, since their schedule is pretty manageable (Seattle, San Diego, St. Louis, and Tennessee being the other teams they play against).

San Diego has to play Indy next week, which I think they'll probably end up losing. That would put them at 5-6, and they'd have to win their last five in a row to tie KC if the Chiefs do win at least four more games.

Glad the Blackeyed Peas are doing the Super Bowl halftime show. Finally! The NFL gets past its fear of something scandelous happening with a modern music act. Someone flashed a nipple 7 years ago and as a result, we get "safe" acts from old rock stars for years to come.

Glad the Blackeyed Peas are doing the Super Bowl halftime show. Finally! The NFL gets past its fear of something scandelous happening with a modern music act. Someone flashed a nipple 7 years ago and as a result, we get "safe" acts from old rock stars for years to come.

Hey... I liked those old rock stars. :(

Besides, aren't the Blackeyed Peas considered "safe" anyway? I saw Saturday Night Live do a spoof on them. They do b-day parties and bar mitzvah for cheap. @smilepunch@

Well, at this point, I think it's safe to say the Chiefs won their game against Seattle. Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe are tearing $h*t up this game...173 yards rushing & a TD, and 13 receptions and 3 TDs respectively.

The Chiefs did their part, now if Indy does theirs and beats San Diego tonight, the Chiefs will have a nice cushion in the AFC West.