Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So glad the Cowboys are out... (sorry for any fans) but sad the Steelers are done (they're my team).

• 2 weeks later...

Please, God, no more in depth TV and radio coverage on the appropriate PSI of an NFL football!

The Patriots cheated. No matter what Brady and Billicheck say, there's no chance that BOTH of them were not in on it. There's also no chance the NFL deals out a punishment before the Super Bowl (if ever) because there's too much money riding on the game. We get it. Root for the Seahawks if you want...just NO MORE deflated ball news coverage!

I agree. I think the league needs to hand out punishment soon on the Pats for next season and then focus on the superbowl. But since the game is a week away and nobody cares about the probowl. This is the news story right now. I think the story will slowly go away next week as we get closer to the Big game.

GO HAWKS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Saints just traded Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks. What the hell were they thinking?

dont know, but i think chip kelly is smoking the same stuff the saints are. this dude just blew up his entire team. i'm very interested to see what this team will look like when all the dust settles.

• 4 weeks later...

Ex-football player Darren Sharper entered a plea deal for his rape charges. He has to serve 9 years in jail and has to have what they call "penile monitoring". So does that mean they slap one of those ankle tracking devices to his penis?

Ex-football player Darren Sharper entered a plea deal for his rape charges. He has to serve 9 years in jail and has to have what they call "penile monitoring". So does that mean they slap one of those ankle tracking devices to his penis?

wtf!? that just sounds strange. and wow, 9 years doesnt sound like much of a "deal" to me. well, i guess that's what happens if you get involved/convicetd/admit to such egregious things.

• 1 year later...

Curious about everyone's thoughts on Kaepernick's choice not to stand for the national anthem?

Personally, I think it's a case of a no longer relevant player trying to keep his name out there and gain some publicity.

A lot of people have died for your right to act like a d-bag. Stand up and show some respect dude.

Thats a super hot topic around here right now. It's like bringing up Trump and Clinton. People either are for it or against it totally.

Seahawks are suppose to do something tonight during the anthem. I think lockarms So it will be interesting to see whats said about that.

Eh... touchy subject, he probably should have stood, but I gotta ask, do all the people that say he should have, do they stand in their living room with their hat off and their hand on their chest?

With that said... my bears lost (I think... I was in a medicated stupor and fell asleep... damn pain killers for my foot).

Quite a few good games yesterday that came down to the end of the 4th quarter.

My Chiefs won after being down 24-3 in the 3rd quarter. I actually turned the game off for awhile because they were getting spanked so bad and was pleasantly surprised when I checked the game again and they were making a comeback and ended up winning in OT.

As someone who hates repetition, I can't wait for the media to revisit the issue of not standing for the Nation Anthem every single week. Every. Single. Week. For the rest of the football season. With in depths analysis of who stood up, who didn't, and the controversy that ensues each and every Monday. Buckle up.

• Like 1

Cardinals somehow managed to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.......laces out Dan.....as far as standing or not standing......I was in a room of people on Sunday & not one of us stood while Kristin Chenoweth murdered the SPB....most everyone was eating & on their phones......I've lost family members in the service & we have a quite a few vets in my family.....it really doesn't matter whether I agree w/K or not....Free Speech is a standard in the this country last I remember...he didn't get loud or violent....he sat there & kept to himself....We may not like the message he conveys & his employers may have an issue with that but many people have lost family members who died defending free speech & our right to many other wonderful things.....Last thing....when Soldiers are sworn in they take an oath to defend the Constitution & it's ideals....This is my last mention of this.....I know this sort of thing almost destroyed these forums....

• Like 1

Well said GD, my Bears were winning when I fell asleep... and woke up as they were wrapping up the post-game and just missed it, I watched the other games and saw how almost all the games were real close. Hope that Dallas guy doesn't lose his job for that last min botch with a couple seconds on the clock and not running out of bounds (I think it was Dallas, not a huge Football fan, so sometimes they all blend together, lol).

• 3 months later...

Well....my damned Cards are pretty much out at this point.....We were one game away from losing the Super Bowl last year & now we can't even beat an College practice squad.....poor Larry Fitzgerald......he needs to transfer out & get a ring somewhere else....don't go down like Barry Sanders, Mr. Larry.....no one will fault you....