Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

the Seahawks can't possibly win without help from the refs. They don't have any offense

All I have to say is 58-0 and 23-0 and 34-10.

So, I guess they magically scoring 29,23, and 23 points in the last 3 games.

One more thing

GO HAWKS!

not sure if i agree with the grammar, but the sentiment it right on...

richard.sherman.memes.2.jpg

the Seahawks can't possibly win without help from the refs. They don't have any offense

One more thing

GO HAWKS!

I think Seattle D can rattle Manning...

One more thing

GO HAWKS!

I think Seattle D can rattle Manning...

I agree especially in cold weather where throwing the ball might be difficult. And the Hawks run the ball awesomely. Run the ball play great defense. Offense wins games, defense wins championships

I think anyone who thinks Seattle is going to "rattle" Denver's offense is fooling themselves, or they don't know very much about football. From a statistical standpoint, Denver's passing game is the best in the HISTORY of the NFL. Sure, Seattle has a great defense, but if you think they are going to shut Manning, D. Thomas, Welker, Decker, J. Thomas and company down, I think you're in for a disappointment.

The only way I see Seattle having a chance is if the weather is so terrible it makes passing the ball impossible. If it comes down to the run game, Seattle definitely has the advantage.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Bronco fan either. As a Chiefs fan, I'm far from it, but there's no denying how great their passing game is.

I think anyone who thinks Seattle is going to "rattle" Denver's offense is fooling themselves, or they don't know very much about football. From a statistical standpoint, Denver's passing game is the best in the HISTORY of the NFL. Sure, Seattle has a great defense, but if you think they are going to shut Manning, D. Thomas, Welker, Decker, J. Thomas and company down, I think you're in for a disappointment.

The only way I see Seattle having a chance is if the weather is so terrible it makes passing the ball impossible. If it comes down to the run game, Seattle definitely has the advantage.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Bronco fan either. As a Chiefs fan, I'm far from it, but there's no denying how great their passing game is.

Well put, brother Chief.

• 2 weeks later...

My team is not good enough to make it to the Superbowl so I never have a vested interest in the game. I do watch it every year though, because I like to see a good game. This was not it.

However, Seahawks' back up QB once posed as a starting QB for my team so it's nice to see him with a ring. I guess...

You called it, fettman, congrats!

Apparently I do know something about football... Manning sure looks rattled...

Judging by all the above posts, I'm guessing this thread's gonna go pretty quiet but God! After a point, I was really wondering if that team wasn't bought off. A ball hiked right into the end zone, Manning throwing to four white jerseys (literally not a Bronco in sight), and a runner with a cold start bouncing off of 5 alleged defensemen going straight for a TD. Terrible game.

And the commercials were horrendous!

As the old saying goes " Defense wins championships".

Now, onto next year, the draft will be here sooner than we think. Who should be the first pick? Bridgewater or Clowney. The Texans need a QB, but the thought of Clowney opposite of JJ Watt is scary. Will the Browns carry on their proud tradition and draft Manziel way to early (no. 4)? Who would you like to see your team draft?

As the old saying goes " Defense wins championships".

Now, onto next year, the draft will be here sooner than we think. Who should be the first pick? Bridgewater or Clowney. The Texans need a QB, but the thought of Clowney opposite of JJ Watt is scary. Will the Browns carry on their proud tradition and draft Manziel way to early (no. 4)? Who would you like to see your team draft?

I wouldn't mind seeing them trade the pick for more picks... The owner is talking about a quick fix instead of rebuilding but people should know better... The Texans have too many holes unlike the Chiefs and their quick turnaround... I rather see them strengthening the D this upcoming draft... I prefer the quarterbacks coming out in the following draft (Mariota or Winston)...

My team is not good enough to make it to the Superbowl so I never have a vested interest in the game. I do watch it every year though, because I like to see a good game. This was not it.

However, Seahawks' back up QB once posed as a starting QB for my team so it's nice to see him with a ring. I guess...

You called it, fettman, congrats!

Thank you.

Well, I'll admit I was wrong. I honestly can't believe the Seahawks shut down Denver's offense like they did. I was thinking the Broncos still had a chance to make it a game coming out of the half, and then Harvin ran that kick back for a TD, and I knew it was over.

Congrats to Seattle. I'm happy for Russell Wilson...seems like a good guy.

I can't believe how terrible that game was.. and honestly, I would have bet that the exact opposite would have happened. I have been watching these games all year (DirecTV NFL ticket) and the Seahawks are not THAT good and the Broncos are not THAT bad.

I just really can't explain what happened. The Seahawks haven't dominated anyone like that all year... and the Broncos haven't made those mistakes. They literally made more mistakes in the Superbowl than they did all season long.

I feel like it was a fluke... 99 times out of a 100 that isn't going to happen. I mean heck, the Seahawks needed the refs' help to get into the Superbowl in the first place.. and then Manning and the Broncos gift them 4 turnovers, a fumble into the endzone, and a kickoff return for a TD.. and all of these things happened at the worst possible moments.. It was like whatever bad could have happened, did.

It was almost like the game was over after the first play. The snap goes into the endzone for a safety... the Seahawks get a short field off of the punt and get the field goal.. the Broncos looked rattle and never had field position the rest of the game.. and everytime they had something positive, the followed it up with a turnover. They never had a chance to get back on their feet after that initial loss of momentum

embarrassing. worst superbowl I have ever seen.

but at least Sherman got hurt. that was awesome

I can't believe how terrible that game was.. and honestly, I would have bet that the exact opposite would have happened. I have been watching these games all year (DirecTV NFL ticket) and the Seahawks are not THAT good and the Broncos are not THAT bad.

I just really can't explain what happened. The Seahawks haven't dominated anyone like that all year... and the Broncos haven't made those mistakes. They literally made more mistakes in the Superbowl than they did all season long.

I feel like it was a fluke... 99 times out of a 100 that isn't going to happen. I mean heck, the Seahawks needed the refs' help to get into the Superbowl in the first place.. and then Manning and the Broncos gift them 4 turnovers, a fumble into the endzone, and a kickoff return for a TD.. and all of these things happened at the worst possible moments.. It was like whatever bad could have happened, did.

It was almost like the game was over after the first play. The snap goes into the endzone for a safety... the Seahawks get a short field off of the punt and get the field goal.. the Broncos looked rattle and never had field position the rest of the game.. and everytime they had something positive, the followed it up with a turnover. They never had a chance to get back on their feet after that initial loss of momentum

embarrassing. worst superbowl I have ever seen.

Seattle Seahawks

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS.

:)

The Seahawks really are that good on defense. The Broncos never saw a defense like ours this season.

but at least Sherman got hurt. that was awesome