Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow Chiefs...just...wow...

SMFH

I almost shut it off when Jamaal Charles went down on the sixth play...I didn't... and now my heart aches.

Guess I can root for the broncos now...

Feel your pain man....Andrew Luck has more than he realizes....it was a grueling game to watch but so close....yup all my teams are out.....right now I'm just rooting for teams to get beat which sounds bad but I don't mind carrying those grudges....haha....go Donkeys......

Wow Chiefs...just...wow...

SMFH

I almost shut it off when Jamaal Charles went down on the sixth play...I didn't... and now my heart aches.

Guess I can root for the broncos now...

Maybe it's a good thing the Chiefs lost. Would hate to see if they won, and Charles would have tried to play injured, and ended up another RG3.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice interview by Richard Sherman at the end of the Seattle game.

Funny how they cut away from him.

He is just a talker like Joey Porter and Deion Sanders. Kinda reminds me of pro wrestlers just a persona because the Hawks don't get enough credit on defense and offense from ESPN and the east coast press. GO HAWKS!!!!! NFC Champions going to the SUPER BOWL.

He is just a talker like Joey Porter and Deion Sanders. Kinda reminds me of pro wrestlers just a persona because the Hawks don't get enough credit on defense and offense from ESPN and the east coast press. GO HAWKS!!!!! NFC Champions going to the SUPER BOWL.

not at all. Sherman has ZERO class. He isn't just a talker and it isn't just about playing the game or getting into peoples' heads. After the interception, realizing that the game is over and that his team is going to the Superbowl, he isn't just happy or excited for his team and his team mates... the very first thing that comes to his mind is to go up to Crabtree and rub it in his face. What a complete and total piece of garbage. A waste of a human being. We all already know he is a dirty player, everytime I see him he is holding. And he is a cheater, he already got popped for talking PEDs.. so he has no business calling himself the best anything.

He shoulda just shut his mouth and went to the locker room to celebrate in the shower with his boyfriend Golden Tate.

he really shoulda just been happy that the refs made some of the biggest blunders in playoff history and helped them out.. and that Kaepernick fell apart under the pressure as a result

not at all. Sherman has ZERO class. He isn't just a talker and it isn't just about playing the game or getting into peoples' heads. After the interception, realizing that the game is over and that his team is going to the Superbowl, he isn't just happy or excited for his team and his team mates... the very first thing that comes to his mind is to go up to Crabtree and rub it in his face. What a complete and total piece of garbage. A waste of a human being. We all already know he is a dirty player, everytime I see him he is holding. And he is a cheater, he already got popped for talking PEDs.. so he has no business calling himself the best anything.

He shoulda just shut his mouth and went to the locker room to celebrate in the shower with his boyfriend Golden Tate.

he really shoulda just been happy that the refs made some of the biggest blunders in playoff history and helped them out.. and that Kaepernick fell apart under the pressure as a result

Wow! Haters gonna hate but they are still NFC CHAMPIONS.

by the way he his drug test was overturned.

Wow! Haters gonna hate but they are still NFC CHAMPIONS.

by the way he his drug test was overturned.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Even though Manning would never speak it openly...because he has enough sense and maturity not to...you know somewhere in the back of his mind the competitive side of him wants to light Sherman up in the Superbowl. I hope they put Sherman on Demaryius Thomas, and Thomas puts up about 10 catches for 150 yards and 2 TD's.

Let's go on the record with our prediction's, here we go. . . .

At kickoff, the temperature is a balmy 21 degrees with a wind chill of 4. Due to the snow/ice mixture, the field is in bad shape and those Pricey Super Bowl tickets are looking more and more like a bad deal. The opera singer nails the Star-Spangled Banner with respectful rendition that everyone goes nuts for. The first half is a low scoring back-and-forth affair as the teams feel each other out. The weather seems to be a factor as they go into the half Denver 7- Seattle 6. During the half, the Red Hot Chili Peppers make Bruno Mars look silly in a head-to-head live music mash-up. After deferring to the second half, Seattle grinds out a long drawn out drive to open the half with Marshawn Lynch finishing with a crushing 7 yard run to put the Seahawks ahead. Peyton starts to connect and move his offense, but throws an interception in the Red zone to kill the drive. While the offenses for both teams continue to improve during the course of the second half exchanging touchdowns. After a Seattle turnover, Denver comes up short on a third and 8 on a Welker drop and settles for a field goal, leaving the score Den 17-Sea 20. Seattle knows they have to score to keep Denver under pressure, they drive the ball down the field and have chance to ice the game with a touchdown. They come up a yard and a half short and kick the field goal to make it a six point game. Peyton and the Broncos have 1:51 left to drive the ball down the field to win the game. After completions to Welker, Decker, and Thomas, the Broncos are positioned at the Seahawk's 39 with :48 seconds left. Three straight stops by the defense leaves it 4th and 8 with :19 left on the 37. Peyton drops back and tosses the ball into the end zone for the win and. . . .

The ball gets batted around by the Seahawks defensive backs and knocked to the ground, ending the game Denver 17- Seattle 23. After the game Roger Goodell, with ice on his trench coat declare that there will be no more Super Bowls in outdoor cold weather stadiums as long as he can arbitrarily make the rules as he see fit.