Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

So when are we doing the fantasy draft this year? I have a lot going on toward the end of August so I need to make sure I can draft.

I would like to know too.

the draft time is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, Aug 24th, at 2pm Pacific time... that would be 5pm Eastern.

I can move it to a different time if I hear from people. doesn't really matter to me.

also we only have 9 teams signed up right now. Still missing Halfback Hamsters, Vick's Dog Park, and New York Zeons

the draft time is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, Aug 24th, at 2pm Pacific time... that would be 5pm Eastern.

I can move it to a different time if I hear from people. doesn't really matter to me.

also we only have 9 teams signed up right now. Still missing Halfback Hamsters, Vick's Dog Park, and New York Zeons

August 24 is no go for me. August 25 in the late afternoon/early evening would be fine. I can't do it on August 30 either.

EDIT - Just saw TommyGoth's post.

I'm available any weekend after this one. So, it doesn't matter if it's a Saturday or Sunday to me.

I didn't get the link for the sign up.

you should have got an email sent to the same one you registered with last time. I don't want to give it out here in public, but it's a yahoo email addy. starts with a j

or try it this way:

League ID#: 310566

I don't know the password or how to find it. it's probably adc or tni

hey hey the Cards won tonite.....I'm only posting this cause they're prolly not gonna do well this season either.....we have a fairly easy schedule but as always we'll win the hard ones and loose horribly on the supposedly easy games....I know it's only preseason but thank god fooseball is back...

I didn't get the link for the sign up.

you should have got an email sent to the same one you registered with last time. I don't want to give it out here in public, but it's a yahoo email addy. starts with a j

or try it this way:

League ID#: 310566

I don't know the password or how to find it. it's probably adc or tni

I missed the email invite too, but all I had to do was sign into yahoo sports, and there was a link right there to rejoin the league.

August 24 is no go for me. August 25 in the late afternoon/early evening would be fine. I can't do it on August 30 either.

I have changed the draft time to Sunday, Aug 25th at 2pm PST/5pm EST I thought this would be a better time afterall because it is after the majority of the week 3 games have been played, so there will be less chance of drafting a player and then having them get hurt before the season starts

also, we still only have 11 teams. New York Zeons still haven't joined back up

I think Brady is going to be okay. They say he's day-to-day. I hope he's healthy so the Bengals can finally beat him. They've lost every game they've ever played against him and they play at Paul Brown this season.

The Chiefs looked good today, but I'm not sure how much of it was them, and how much of it was just Jacksonville sucking. @lol@