Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

Ray Rice is probably more pissed that Boldin was traded to the Niners for a sixth round pick and Mante Tao will be their first round pick.

that's what happens when you give an average QB all of your money.. you can't keep anyone else.

Flacco said it wasn't about the money, he just wanted the respect. Then he said he supported Boldin when Boldin didn't want to restructure his own 6 million contract. So the Ravens had to get rid of Boldin because they couldn't afford him

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=14&itemid=20118

Ray Rice must be pissed...

JJ Watt!!!...

why? I don't get it

The Super Bowl Pack is Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, and Jacoby Jones...

oh okay. I got ya. Jacoby Jones is the only one of them that deserves the honor

He is their superstar RB... I am sure that is a hit to his ego...

Ravens overpaying Flacco will hurt them for years to come...

Kevin Kolb has been dumped by the Cardinals. The Jets want to sign him. Why? Don't they have enough problems at QB?

Yes, the Jets have problems at QB. They should of realized his when the term "butt fumble" entered the lexicon.

Kevin Kolb has been dumped by the Cardinals. The Jets want to sign him. Why? Don't they have enough problems at QB?

Yes, the Jets have problems at QB. They should of realized his when the term "butt fumble" entered the lexicon.

CLASSIC!

butt fumble !!!

I have as much respect for Welker as the next guy, but his stats are all because of Brady. Amendoala is going to serve the same safety valve function that Welker served over the next few years.

Except Amendola can't stay healthy and Welker was a rock.

Oh and my team looks like it is going to be a freaking replacement team for a bit. They let everyone go because of inflated contracts so it is going to get really bad before they turn things around. The way the offseason is going I think Oakland winds up with the #1 pick.

Looks like Brian Urlacher is done with the Bears.

sad day for me. Urlacher isn't what he was because of his injuries last year (bad knee injury to end the 2011 season that carried over into all of 2012), but he was still a good player for us in our system.

I think the Bears should have re-signed him, definitely. But they didn't have much money and he wanted what he was used to getting. They couldn't give him what he wanted, not even close. But they should have cut some other players or re-structured some contracts to get close to what he wanted.

I don't think he will get how much he wanted from another team. And I fear that when he goes to another team he won't play very well because it will be a different system that doesn't suit him as well.

• 2 weeks later...