Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

yeah bad call to end the game.. but I can see why the ref made that call in the moment and why they couldn't overturn it.

and I was happy for it because the Pack lost

I mean...evey call they make is a guess anyway. But to be fired by a league that is a farce in the first place?

Yeah, maybe you're happy GB lost, but if this continues, the refs will soon take a game away from YOUR team. The old refs need to be brought back immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

I take back what I said about Luck. He got sacked all of those times yesterday and still managed to beat the Packers.

This might have been a turning point in the Rookie of the Year contest, because everyone was ready to hand it over to RG3 after week one. Yesterday, RG3 took a legal shot and got knocked out of the game (and possibly next week too). I don't see how anyone can take as many shots like that and expect to play 16 games (how many seasons has Vick played all season?).

Maybe this is the reasons that the Jets brought on Tim Tebow:

http://www.usatoday....is-666/1622507/

I dunno my GF always says that Tony Romo is the antichrist.......on a lesser note can somebody please pray for Ryan Williams or Beanie Wells to get better in hurry? maybe I could drive the both of them to a roadside church revival and have a preacher do a miracle healing on the both of them.......893goof_vs_evil-thumb.gif

That was an embarrassment on primtime by my Texans...

yeah man, what was up with that crap!?!?! I was pulling for them big time... and then they let the Packers go crazy all over them!

booo packers!

• 1 month later...

Who goes first this year? Jason Garrett, Andy Reid, Rex Ryan, Norv Turner, or Ron Rivera?

I'm gonna say J. Garrett because Jerry Jones is such a egotistical douche bag.

you aint wrong about Jerry Jones... but Garrett should have been fired a while ago. He isn't a good head coach. The guy does stupid things and has no control over his players

• 4 weeks later...