Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

OK, I really don't know anything about college football, never have. I Want to know what the huge deal is about Tim Teebow. I get that he's a rookie QB, but there are a lot of rookie QBs in the league that don't seem to be getting this attention. Is he someone really good that people want to see win? Someone really hatable that people want to see loose? Why is everything he does analyzed to death?

OK, I really don't know anything about college football, never have. I Want to know what the huge deal is about Tim Teebow. I get that he's a rookie QB, but there are a lot of rookie QBs in the league that don't seem to be getting this attention. Is he someone really good that people want to see win? Someone really hatable that people want to see loose? Why is everything he does analyzed to death?

He was a Rookie last year. He won the Heisman trophy as a sophomore in college, along with a bunch of other awards, and he was the first college player to both rush and pass for over 20 TDs in one season. He also helped Florida win two national championships.

The reason people love him is because he's the all-american kid, along with the fact that he's such an unconventional QB, and does what needs to be done to win.

After the Bronco's shitty season last year, and their horrible start this year, everyone has been clamoring for Orton to be benched, so they could see what Tebow could do as an NFL QB...and he's getting them wins since he's been starting...so that's why they're analyzing everything he does so much.

He was a Rookie last year. He won the Heisman trophy as a sophomore in college, along with a bunch of other awards, and he was the first college player to both rush and pass for over 20 TDs in one season. He also helped Florida win two national championships.

The reason people love him is because he's the all-american kid, along with the fact that he's such an unconventional QB, and does what needs to be done to win.

After the Bronco's shitty season last year, and their horrible start this year, everyone has been clamoring for Orton to be benched, so they could see what Tebow could do as an NFL QB...and he's getting them wins since he's been starting...so that's why they're analyzing everything he does so much.

People that dislike Christianity want to see him fail... There are plenty of them on ESPN forums spamming hate...

Tebow was a college hero that lots of people said couldn't do it in the NFL.

There are people that love him: He is Mr.All-American, if Captain America was a real guy, he would be Tim Tebow. He is a really good guy, a good leader, gives his team everything he has got, etc. And he is a Christian who is putting out his message and living by it.

Then there are people that hate him: for pretty much all of the same reasons. I think those people are EVIL. The guy hasn't done anything to offend anybody ever. There is no legitimate excuse to dislike Tim Tebow whatsoever. So either the haters are real jealous of his popularity or they hate Christianity.

Jesus, Buffalo. Disintegrate much?

yeah holy crap... I guess they remembered they are the Buffalo Bills...

the Lions almost remembered they are the Detroit Lions today... but the Panthers were a bit quicker to realize that they are the Carolina Panthers

And he's been picked up by the Chiefs.

Oh jeez. That figures. The Chiefs have always been great at picking up other team's QB rejects.

Ugh. Ndamukong Suh, you ass. This is the WRONG game to be getting ejected from.

He cant deny not being a dirty player after today...

and he DID! what a complete POS of a person. He actually said after the game that he was just pushing the guy's helmet into the ground so that he could get his balance.. and when he stomped on him, that was just him trying to get his leg free without falling over.

I hope he gets suspended multiple games. If you remember a while back, Albert Haynseworth was suspended for 5 games for stomping on another player. And Haynseworth didn't have the multiple offenses that Suh does.

I expect that because of Suh's history as being a dirty player and getting caught, he will get 3-4 games suspension for this one.

Ugh. Ndamukong Suh, you ass. This is the WRONG game to be getting ejected from.

He cant deny not being a dirty player after today...

and he DID! what a complete POS of a person. He actually said after the game that he was just pushing the guy's helmet into the ground so that he could get his balance.. and when he stomped on him, that was just him trying to get his leg free without falling over.

I hope he gets suspended multiple games. If you remember a while back, Albert Haynseworth was suspended for 5 games for stomping on another player. And Haynseworth didn't have the multiple offenses that Suh does.

I expect that because of Suh's history as being a dirty player and getting caught, he will get 3-4 games suspension for this one.

Yeah... He must think the rest of the world is as dumb as he is...

He actually said after the game that he was just pushing the guy's helmet into the ground so that he could get his balance..

and when he stomped on him, that was just him trying to get his leg free without falling over.

Yeah, he was trying to "get his balance" one...two...three times.

His leg was free already. He picked it up and stomped the guy.

Get him out!

And he's been picked up by the Chiefs.

Oh jeez. That figures. The Chiefs have always been great at picking up other team's QB rejects.

NO NO since Marino retired The Dolphins LOVE LOVE other teams leftover hasbeens LOL