Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

I don't know who seen this but it was snow falling off of Cowboy Stadium and it injured some people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRvzFOinmU&feature=related

Nope, I hadn't sawed that yet. Glad you posted this so we could all saw it. @smilepunch@

I don't know who seen this but it was snow falling off of Cowboy Stadium and it injured some people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRvzFOinmU&feature=related

Nope, I hadn't sawed that yet. Glad you posted this so we could all saw it. @smilepunch@

I seen it, had you saw it yet? @loll@

21 to 10 Pack at the half. You Cheese Heads better keep it up, you wild card lucky bastards!! ;)

I'M LOVIN' IT!! Hope the packs don't let up!!

How about that SUCK job Aguilera did on the Star Spangled Banner??? #WTF#

21 to 10 Pack at the half. You Cheese Heads better keep it up, you wild card lucky bastards!! ;)

I'M LOVIN' IT!! Hope the packs don't let up!!

How about that SUCK job Aguilera did on the Star Spangled Banner??? #WTF#

Ya, I'd rather see Michael Jack... I mean JANET Jackson's boob again. <_<

Packers are looking BOUGHT OFF since they scored their 3rd TD! <_< Woodson wouldn't even come back on the field, and chose to fain injury instead.

The refs have made some pretty questionable calls in the 3rd quarter to keep the momentum in Pittsburgh's favor.

The facemask call against Green Bay on the Pittsburgh punt return that clearly wasn't a facemask.

There was also a false start called against Green Bay, that even on the replay, I didn't see anyone on the Packer's offensive line move.

The Green Bay pass on third down that was called incomplete, AFTER the ball was stripped, and a Green Bay player recovered the ball. Had the Steelers recovered, I'm sure they would've ruled it a completion and fumble. The ball was caught, and the receiver had turned and was moving up the field, and got stripped...didn't look like an incomplete pass to me. Green Bay challenges, and the refs uphold the call on the field.

The refs are doing their best to keep the Steelers in this game.

The refs have made some pretty questionable calls in the 3rd quarter to keep the momentum in Pittsburgh's favor.

The refs are doing their best to keep the Steelers in this game.

Always do and always have.

GOOD FOR THE PACKERS!

Glad they won...they deserved it more than Pittsburgh, IMO.

Hope Rodgers gets MVP now.

WOOO HOOO

Catchers and Pitchers report a week from tomorrow :P

Hey! I thought we were suppose to be neutral Mods with no opinions on homosexual activities. @grumpy@ We respect ALL opinions.

"Catchers" and "Pitchers". You should be ashamed.... OH, WAIT A MINUTE, you meant BASEBALL. :o My bad. Hope your tight wearing cup-jockeys do something worth while this year. @smilepunch@ (That's for spamming the Football thread.) @haha@

The game itself--which is all that matters--was great. I didn't care who won or lost and it held my attention from begining to end.

The commercials were kinda lame. The Rosanne one was kinda funny until you realise that it was a rip off of Betty White's commercial from last year (it was bound to happen). I was most excited about the Cap America and TF3 trailers.

The halftime show--besides mic troubles, half the stage not lighting up, Fergie not being able to sing, Usher's bad lip syncing, Slash's too-short guitar riff--was, well....

And the National Anthem: Pop stars, when you sing a song that is more meaningful and has more staying power than your careers, well, you ought get the words right.

At least the game was good!

I was most excited about the Cap America and TF3 trailers.

the trailers were good.. Cap and Thor looked good, cowboys and aliens too... but TF3 looks like more of the same crap from the previous movies. (TF2 was the absolute worst movie I have ever seen)

Now we get to listen to the poor millionaire players argue about how unfair the billionaire owners are and vice versa. Just get a deal done and move on. The NFL is the most popular sport in our country and just recieved the highest rating EVER for this weekend's Super Bowl. Don't screw it up like the MLB, NBA, and NHL and go on strike/lock-out the players. In our current economy, neither side is going to find any sympathy from Joe Q. Public, so they need to find a way to get a deal done.

I was most excited about the Cap America and TF3 trailers.

the trailers were good.. Cap and Thor looked good, cowboys and aliens too... but TF3 looks like more of the same crap from the previous movies. (TF2 was the absolute worst movie I have ever seen)

TF2 was crap, but seeing Prime's brutality on the Decepticons was awesome. At the very least it looks like TF3 will have an even more brutal Prime.