Let's Just Talk Football

Dragon66

I going to have to say the Patriots, Belicheck has had since Thanksgiving to plan for this one. It should be a good game.

Did anyone watch the Steelers pull out a tight one last night against Baltimore? I guess it was a good thing they broke Big Ben's nose so that he forgot about the pain in his foot.

I really want the Jets to blow the Pats out, but if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on NE. :(

uh oh Darth Joe!

Matt Cassel might miss the next 2 games after having an appendectomy!

Just when it looked like KC was going to coast into the playoffs!

Geez. I said Jets by 10. They didn't even score 10. @loll@

I'm embarrassed to be a Jets fan right now

Hey, let's not take this totally out of context. The Jets are capable of doing the same to ANY team. It just didn't happen THAT NIGHT. ;)

The Patriots have their ball hairs all up in a roar like they are just going to walk-in and kill my beloved Bears. <_< I'm sick and tired of hearing how great the Patriots are. :angry: Tom Brady can "roar" in front of the camera all he wants. We shall see how they do come play-offs time.

Geez. I said Jets by 10. They didn't even score 10. @loll@

Hey, let's not take this totally out of context. The Jets are capable of doing the same to ANY team. It just didn't happen THAT NIGHT. ;)

The Patriots have their ball hairs all up in a roar like they are just going to walk-in and kill my beloved Bears. <_< I'm sick and tired of hearing how great the Patriots are. :angry: Tom Brady can "roar" in front of the camera all he wants. We shall see how they do come play-offs time.

I am not a Brady fan but I have to give him props this season... I dont think any other QB can win with a bunch of no name players...

All of a sudden?

They are gonna walk in and kill your beloved Bears.

uh oh Darth Joe!

Matt Cassel might miss the next 2 games after having an appendectomy!

Just when it looked like KC was going to coast into the playoffs!

Ya, I saw that. I'm not that worried yet though, cause I think Cassel sucks anyways.

KC's running game has been winning a lot of the games for them, so I think they'll still do alright without Cassel.

The roof on the Metrodome collapsed from the excessive snow delaying the Vikings game against the Giants, is God saying something about the Vikings season?

Wow. I just saw a video on Fox that showed the roof collapsing from the inside. Pretty crazy stuff.

Wow. They knew it was going to happen with the cameras trained on the action. I'm just glad it didn't happen with people in it, let alone during a game.

In other news....PACKERS LOSE! That's ONE. :D

Now if the Bears can just beat a strong Patriots team, that would be TWO. ;)

This Chiefs/Chargers game is disgusting. Three straight three and outs for the Chiefs to start the game.

Looks like the Bears are playing the same kind of football the Chiefs are today. My CBS channel was broadcasting the Chicago/New England game, but switched over to the Miami/NYJ game in the 3rd quarter because Chicago was getting blown out so bad.

I wish they would've beat the Pats today...I hate NE almost as bad as I hate the Lakers when it comes to sports teams.