Infestation Begins

Wheeljack35

erm...i don't see how optimus would have any problems with zombies.

I was thinking the same unless Spike is in the mix here

Zombie Virus that effects not just organic, but also technological based lifeforms?

Did you not see the G1 episodes "Dark awakening" or "The Dweller in the Depths" not read any of the UK comics featuring walking dead transformers???

Zombified TF's arent new to the fiction.

the robots were zombies? that makes no sense.

Did you not see the G1 episodes "Dark awakening" or "The Dweller in the Depths" not read any of the UK comics featuring walking dead transformers???

They pretty much were.

And what doesnt make sense about it???

They are 'LIVING" robots.

They pretty much were.

they don't have living matter. zombies are undead. sounds more like their programming went haywire.

They pretty much were.

they don't have living matter. zombies are undead. sounds more like their programming went haywire.

They do have living matter, their bodies are "living metal", much like Colossus of the X-men.

As for programing gone wrong......in "Dark Awakening" Optimus was returned from the dead.......as a robotic Zombie.Not under his own control and not trully alive.

In ""The Dweller in the Depths" the life energies of a few TF's were stolen and they were redused to a vampire/zombie like state.

In the UK comics, leagions of dead TF's and dead people of other worlds were "raised" by some force...cant really remember it all right now.

They pretty much were.

They do have living matter, their bodies are "living metal", much like Colossus of the X-men.

As for programing gone wrong......in "Dark Awakening" Optimus was returned from the dead.......as a robotic Zombie.Not under his own control and not trully alive.

In ""The Dweller in the Depths" the life energies of a few TF's were stolen and they were redused to a vampire/zombie like state.

In the UK comics, leagions of dead TF's and dead people of other worlds were "raised" by some force...cant really remember it all right now.

that all sounds really lame

They pretty much were.

IMO, die hard fans can find an excuse to give a pass to any storyline no matter how lame. I've seen SW fans try to justify Jar-Jar Binks, for God's sake!

This story sounds dumb, no matter how you slice it. These four properties have nothing to do with each other...heck, I actually LIKE all four of them, and it's still lame! Having them all fight zombies is the ultimate shoehorn plot device to try to make money off a miniseries.

They pretty much were.

IMO, die hard fans can find an excuse to give a pass to any storyline no matter how lame. I've seen SW fans try to justify Jar-Jar Binks, for God's sake!

This story sounds dumb, no matter how you slice it. These four properties have nothing to do with each other...heck, I actually LIKE all four of them, and it's still lame! Having them all fight zombies is the ultimate shoehorn plot device to try to make money off a miniseries.

i don't have a problem with merging different universes. sounds cool.

i think living metal that can be infected by zombieism (but not, say, swine flu) is lame.

and robots vs human zombies isn't much of a challenge.

I think with the transformer something will effect their program a virus that attacks both organic and robotic.Plus what could happen with the Transformers is that they could drain energon from one another

sure, and while that could be zombie like, it's not zombie. ;)

I think with the transformer something will effect their program a virus that attacks both organic and robotic.Plus what could happen with the Transformers is that they could drain energon from one another

Yes but it the closest thing you can come to being it ;)

i think living metal that can be infected by zombieism (but not, say, swine flu) is lame.

Actully TF's have been known to be subjective to infection by things that also infect humans.

How would that not be "zombie"?

Actully TF's have been known to be subjective to infection by things that also infect humans.

that sounds really lame.

How would that not be "zombie"?

zombie's are living fleshy beings that die and then come back to life. their flesh is still dead and decaying. basically dead bodies that can move and want to eat brains.

malfunctioning robots who want to suck more electricity (energon) that normal aren't the same. similar maybe. but not the same.

that sounds really lame.

Why?

zombie's are living fleshy beings that die and then come back to life.

No, Zombies are "former" living beings that have "died" and then became the walking dead.

TF's are living "metal flesh" beings that can die.

Theres no logical reason why they couldnt be brought back to life, or be made into a zombie.

their flesh is still dead and decaying. basically dead bodies that can move and want to eat brains.

malfunctioning robots who want to suck more electricity (energon) that normal aren't the same. similar maybe. but not the same.

metal decays, and living metal flesh would decay just as well.

So a dead TF's body would be no different.

that sounds really lame.

Why?

Thought I made myself clear.

zombie's are living fleshy beings that die and then come back to life.

No, Zombies are "former" living beings that have "died" and then became the walking dead.

TF's are living "metal flesh" beings that can die.

Theres no logical reason why they couldnt be brought back to life, or be made into a zombie.

i disagree. TF's are computers with ai. living metal or metal flesh or whatever, it's not biological. and if it is somehow, then that's really lame.

their flesh is still dead and decaying. basically dead bodies that can move and want to eat brains.

metal decays, and living metal flesh would decay just as well.

So a dead TF's body would be no different.

metal rusts. not the same.

eta: if any of this living metal stuff is cannon, then that's lame.

Thought I made myself clear.

Sorry but I dont think you did.

It realy just came out like you just dont like the idea.

i disagree. TF's are computers with ai. living metal or metal flesh or whatever, it's not biological. and if it is somehow, then that's really lame.

You might disagree....but you would be wrong.

This isint the G1 Transformers we're talking about here [and even if we were you still might be wrong]

Theses are the movie universe TF's, or as many call them "Bay-formers".

Bay-formers are "robotic-organisms"....they are in fact the superior biological naturally evolving life fore from their world.

They are biological computers.

metal rusts. not the same.

Your wrong again.

Metal may rust....but it also decays.

eta: if any of this living metal stuff is cannon, then that's lame.

Why??

• 4 weeks later...