Wave 14 I think it's on it's way

JeffreyA

Not to sure how new this is but I was just on e-bay and there is a lising for 9 loose figures of DCUC wave 14 on there the characters they have on there right now are...

2 Kamandi

2 Zatanna

1 Tyr

1 Protype Alan Scott

1 Gold

1 Obsidian

& 1 Complete Humanite

3 of them has the just added icon on next to the name. So I think Wave 14 maybe on it's way to Wal-Mart.

Yep nothing new. I think wave 14 is in danger of not making it out to brick n morter retail to be honest. This screems of a Mattel mess up and future Matty exclusive wave if you ask me. I mean why else are they not out?? @hmmm@

Draven

Well thx guys to help clear this up. When I first saw the single of the 5 pack Green Lantern figures out on e-bay about a month ago before they hit Wal-Mart I though for sure wave 14 was on there way. But anyways thx for the news.

I think wave 14 is in danger of not making it out to brick n morter retail to be honest.

I think you may be right about this. Mattel has been silent a little more than usual about this screw-up. There's not even the usual buck-passing of "Hey! It's in Walmart's hands now. We have nothing to do with it!" The last official assurance I read was that these would be out before the end of 2010 ...which is coming up mighty fast in Mattel action figure time!! I can see these being dribbled out to a few stores in the mid-west and then Mattel saying, "That's all there is! Onto Wave 16...!"