"The Old Republic" Video Game

Mr Nobody

Just thought I'd share this video. I watched this and thought it was awesome (hope I get the 'imbed' right):

<center><object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object></center>

I saw quite a few characters I wouldn't mind having figures of, including a couple who look modeled after Malak and Revan. If so, I'd actually want a figure of that 'Malak'-looking guy).

Anyone familiar with this one?

Hasbro has said that they plan on making figures from TOR and Force Unleashed 2 in 2012. To avoid what happened with the FU1 figures (inaccurate to final game design and released months before the game due to delays) and so they know which characters strike a cord with fans so they can be sure to get them out first.

I saw this and was estatic about it then I found out it was an online role playing game where I was hoping for a game simmilar to Battle front 2 @grumpy@

I have been waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be released for a few years now. I hope it comes out soon. If anybody wants to see more vids and more info on the game check out this site. STAR WARS: The Old Republic Official Site also this is the best trailer out there for the game in my opinion, check it out. Deceived Cinematic Trailer

SWEET!! Who's the Jedi with her own version of Darth Mauls Light saber?

Seeing this and the new video game of Vaders Apprentiss wish that Lucas would make these into CGI movies

Don't know her name, but she's on my list of wants, and not just figures! ;) (So it wasn't God, but some CGI artist finally gave me a hybrid of Krista Allen and Melinda Clarke rolled into one! :wub: )

Thanks for the other clip, Leviathan, That was sweet, too! I want that female Mando along with "Our Lady of the blue double-blade" ^_^ and Havoc Squad Leader. I'll take another bunch of clone rehashes if they're equipped and deco'd like that! (they'd better do him right, though!)

Seriously, if that Jedi character had only one live-action model, I'm gonna need to start saving up for a diamond! :P

• 7 months later...

SWEET!! Who's the Jedi with her own version of Darth Mauls Light saber?

She is a descendant of Bastila Shan from KotoR.

I know this video was from October but whatever! I think that Republic solider that chargers the Sith is a crazy badass.

I KNOW they'll end up selling these as a Toys R Us 5-pack exclusive, but, I REALLY want the figures individually carded.

On a side note, I would gladly accept full-length feature movies done like these cinematics. Episodes 7-9 can use this technology to create Luke, Han, Leia and the gang at a younger age than the actors really are, and the actors could just do voice overs.