Sign in to follow this  
T-rex Galvatron

Monster High

I'm sure you are all aware of Mattel's new Monster High line. If not, it is about a high school where students and teachers are based off various monsters.

You got this principle who is actually a ghost with a removable head.

You also have these jocks who might be a male gorgon (Deuce), a zombie (Slow Moe), and a fishwoman (Lagoona).

There is even a queen bee student who is actually an undecayed mummy girl (Cleo de Nile)!

Well, the toyline features some students from select monster parents. Among the unmentioned is Frankie Stein, the daughter of Mary Shelley's horrifying beast. She happens to be the rather clumsy, uncool new-girl stereotype. Heck, she probably was made fifteen days before the new schoolyear began.

Although most of dolls and webtoon characters seem okay, there is this one I hate more then any.... Draculaura!

Apparently, this vampire girl is a strict ''vegen who wears alot of pink, and writes happy poetry. She's everything a real vampire is not!

Worst of all, she might encourage kids to overdose on nutrition supplements!

I've seen them. It's a cute idea, but a little obvious in their attempt to be "funny". :)

my 9 yr old daughter likes them. there have been 2 waves and the only one you can easily find is the 2 pack with cleo and her bf (she was re-released in wave 2 as a single). the rest are hard to find.

I've only seen Frankie Stein over and over again. Maybe one other but I can't remember the name.