T-rex Galvatron

Great show, terrible toys

Spectacular Spider-Man? I heard from people that the show was decent. I've never seen it myself, but I do know that the toys were garbage.

I can't complain about any of the 80s or 90s toys myself. I loved them all when I was young. They had tons of playability when I was a child and were perfect for their target audience (children)

To today's standards, yeah they suck because a large amount of toys are being made for the adult collector these days. Back then, they were for play, not display. They did their job.

Only gripe off the top of my head is a figure that hasn't even come out yet. Diamond select's Dracula figure. The figure has no resemblance to Bela Lugosi in any way at all. I was pretty excited for this series because I missed out on the Sideshow line, but holy god the Dracula figure blows. I can't see getting the rights to his image being difficult. I figure Universal would own all that.

James Bond Jr., Gargoyles, Buck O Hare, Double Dragon (those stupid head dresses) and yes I will say it even though I am a huge collector of the line, Exo Squad. The Mech's were awesome but the action figures were very loose and although they had ball sockets and could be easily customized they were very loose and awkward looking.

Some of the lines mentioned were just awful and some of them were great for the time. The Kenner Dark Knight collection IMO was a very good line with great gadgets and great likeness. It overproduced way to many Batman's but it had some great sculpts. Does anyone remember the Batman Forever Batcave, the line of figures was good and bad but the playset was huge and could be packed into it's self for storage. I'm not talking about Wayne Manor but the Batcave.

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=1952905

http://www.amazon.com/BATCAVE-crimefighting-headquarters-transformation-elevator/dp/B004HWL452

Biker Mice from Mars and Bucky O'Hare were trying to run on the popularity of TMNT but could have been done so much better but as toys just fell flat.

Robin Hood was a good line I thought as well, even if most of the playsets and vehicles are old Ewoks molds.