jjlecaros

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool so you own a theme cafe?

well I know about you arrow.....I guees I meant more like a retail type of place.

I've helped manage a store for what that's worth I pretty much do everything my boss does expect right the checks @hmmm@ currently looking for a new job since I grow tired of this one ... or more so my boss & her bs @grumpy@ @loll@

Open up

close up

do orders

check the orders when the come

clean up

do bookwork

all the regular crapola

Here's a helpful sign to post employee's work hours.

Image1.jpg

@loll@ @loll@

Sounds like a liberals heaven :P

I'm not a liberal, but it sounds like MY kind of heaven. @smilepunch@ Of course I couldn't imagine a work place that would actually serve a purpose ( or get anything done) with that kinda schedule. ...other than giving out free pay checks. :D

Own and operate my own mobile DJ business called "Music To Your Ears" mobile DJ entertainment. :)

Sorta laid off the business after my divorce, but looking to do some upgrades and get back into the business again. Probably specialize in weddings though, as the other stuff can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Just wondering if anybody here owns their own stores or other types of business.

Yeah I do. www.monstercafesaltillo.com Foto section is pretty cool.

That looks like a lot of fun. :)

Where is this at?

• 3 months later...

bump

Blackmada had started a coffee shop last year, but he doesn't post here anymore.

Yeah that's the one I was thinking about, at first I thought maybe he changed his name to matthew green?

I very breifly tried to start my own congregation, not the same thing, and it never took off. :(

Yeah I wonder what happened to BM & his shop... I seem to recall him s tarting a topic wondering if he should even open one up it was quite fun to read... I think it was him anyways ...

im thinking of starting my own comic store

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Really like your collection. I like how you put styles together more than you do your brands, really cool.

I owned a comic book store for a little while before I got sick of it. I know this sounds nuts to any fanboys, but I couldn't stand making money by sitting on my butt while I watched movies and read comic books. If you have any questions though, I'd be glad to try and give you an answer.

cool thanks...i need to update pics here

It can be a really good job if it's for you. It just wasn't for me, I like separating my business from my pleasure. The subscribers are the lifeforce of any comic shop and don't rule out sports cards. Here in Canada, Hockey cards generated a lot of income when the season got started.

It can be a really good job if it's for you. It just wasn't for me, I like separating my business from my pleasure. The subscribers are the lifeforce of any comic shop and don't rule out sports cards. Here in Canada, Hockey cards generated a lot of income when the season got started.

or game cards lots of shops stay alive cause of pokiemagicwhatever type games @loll@

• 2 months later...