My Collection

jjlecaros

So following synchies succseful post of his collection I figured Id tak a few quick pics of stuff around my room to share with you guys. Enjoy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100_6470.jpg

100_6469.jpg

100_6468.jpg

100_6473.jpg

100_7708.jpg

100_6476.jpg

100_6477.jpg

100_6478.jpg

100_6479.jpg

100_6486.jpg

100_6485.jpg

100_6487.jpg

100_6475.jpg

100_7707.jpg

100_7706.jpg

100_6490.jpg

100_6484.jpg

100_6474.jpg

100_6471.jpg

100_6472.jpg

Dude you rock amazing stuff you got going on there! I see you did pick up that walking dead book what do you think of it so far ?:D there is just some crazy ass brutal stuff that goes on latter on in the series it gets crazy its awesome :D

thanks guys.. yeah i have more art and prints to frame, every few months I switch them out. Havnt read it yet, I will like this week if i have time, I bought it for 40 just for the fact that even if I dont like it I can resell it foor like 200 like that one auction you showed me. But I prob just end up keeping it, cuz I like zombie crap lol

Loving all your statues.Great collection but im more of just action figures type dude but really great collection other wise. @gambit@

WOW. :o SO MUCH STUFF!

thats a custom that I just made last week, still have to paint the head to match the body.

Wow man! Great collection!

I especially love your busts and the glass display cases. I've always liked the way busts display, just never wanted to sink the money into collecting them.

well al ot of them i got off ebay sniping good auctions at the last minute. Other than exclusives id say about 75% of the busts I got for 25-30 each including shipping. The case I got lucky and a comic store that closed over here sold it to me for 75 bucks. samething with the detwof ikea case i got 2 for 40 from a member at rebelscum fourms.

• 2 weeks later...

new addition

100_6566.JPG

if you read Bone by jeff smith, that is the king of the rat creatures King Dok, and below is the Hooded One, and to the left Phone Bone. great story if you want something to read

Very nice, I recently moved to a new house with a big finished basement, but I'm getting pretty close to taking pics of what I have out too. Where did you get your display cases, they look big, spacey, and very expensive!

He has a couple ikea glass ones there if you are looking for bookcases i suggest ikea billy bookcases you can get glass doors for them too they are nice & big

Not to jack JJ post or anything :P

Very nice, I recently moved to a new house with a big finished basement, but I'm getting pretty close to taking pics of what I have out too. Where did you get your display cases, they look big, spacey, and very expensive!

the tower is from ikea. its called a dewof, comes in black, white, tan wood. they are 60 each. but try rebelscum or craigslist i got 2 for 40 from a guy there. the other case with the busts i got from a comic store that was closing here for 75, but ive seen those go for like 200+

i just realized i answered the question like 3 posts up lol

the tower is from ikea. its called a dewof, comes in black, white, tan wood. they are 60 each. but try rebelscum or craigslist i got 2 for 40 from a guy there. the other case with the busts i got from a comic store that was closing here for 75, but ive seen those go for like 200+

i just realized i answered the question like 3 posts up lol

Yeah I have one of the Ikea cases, I was talking about the ones you keep the busts in, it's a nice, I'm drooling over all the busts and statues, ballin!

yeah i got that from a comic store that closed a couple years ago, you might want to check craigslist or any jewlery stores closing in your are for one.

• 2 months later...

Damn dude that is fantastic looking!! Great setup you got there! Pas the chips as well :D Why don't you have the optimus 7-11 mask up on the other side where ironman is ? :D What is the brown book that is on standing upright on top of the others? Cute cat as well by the way :P

never got the prime one, idk y. that book is a scrap book my gf made me. yeah hemy litlle stinker...he's more of a dog than cat.