Halloween Movies.

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

I watch horror movies all threw the year.I really dont have any specifc horror movies i watch during this month.HOWEVER I do try and watch ONLY horror movies threw october.I perfur old horror then the new horror.Altho i am a fan of the SAW series and My Soul To Take also looks good,One Missed Called was also good.But most of the time i perfur old time horror.Even black and white like Creature from the Black Lagoon and Dracula.Oh the remake of The Wolfman was also good.

Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (the one with Kenneth Branagh), Sleepy Hollow (both the Disney cartoon and Tim Burton's version), Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (it just has an Octoberish/Halloweeny feel to it for me), and Ghostbusters. I'd like to see the latest version of Friday the 13th actually, although I've never cared for the original series or the slasher genre in general.

Old school stuff like The Exorcists, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, as well as some newer stuff like 30 Days of Night, 28 Days Later, Quarentine. What I am looking forward to the most this year is the premier of The Walking Dead on AMC, it looks awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

since i moved, i have all my dvd's in boxes and i am buying most movies on bluray now. so all i got left is halloween 2. nahh not the classic. rob's movie. oh hell. the begining is kind of ok but this whole movie turns weird the more they go on. so i promised myself that i will watch a halloween movie every year for halloween and i did it. the horror is over now. i noticed that i only got remakes right now. i wait until they bring the complete box sets of friday, halloween and nightmare on bluray. dont wanna buy one after another. so i watched halloween 2, freddy and jason (remake) and silent hill.

Alien, Night of the living dead(1990 version),texas chainsaw massacre remake, Dawn of the Dead(2004), Isle of the Dead a movie about a greek vampire from 1945,Nosferatu silent film, Bram Stroker's Dracula, Dracula Prince of Darkness, Dracula has risen from the grave and 30 days of night. anyone else catch AMC's the walking dead I was really getting into it when the channel suddenly went out on my TV

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked this up tonight and getting ready to watch it here soon. Hadn't heard a thing on it, but wanted to check out the trailer, to see if I picked up another stinker in the horror genre and after watching the trailer, I'm quite optimistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHJLpiLy7pA

It states right on the case that if you're tired of waiting for EVIL DEAD 4..this is the one you're waiting for. Looks pretty spooky.

ho ho i went to a horror convention in germany and i had the pleasure to meet kane"jason"hodder and dany"machete"trejo. these guys are so cool and relax. you could talk with them. they were so nice. hodder is more like a rockstar. trejo was happy to see my micheal meyers t-shirt. i was the only one who had this t-shirt on the convention. lisa wilcox from freddy was also there and a few others from the from dusk till dawn cast. it was a fun weekend. we had to drive a 300km to see them but it was worth it. i also got hellraiser and halloween (the original) on bluray. so guess what i will see next year for halloween.

ho ho i went to a horror convention in germany and i had the pleasure to meet kane"jason"hodder and dany"machete"trejo. these guys are so cool and relax. you could talk with them. they were so nice. hodder is more like a rockstar. trejo was happy to see my micheal meyers t-shirt. i was the only one who had this t-shirt on the convention. lisa wilcox from freddy was also there and a few others from the from dusk till dawn cast. it was a fun weekend. we had to drive a 300km to see them but it was worth it. i also got hellraiser and halloween (the original) on bluray. so guess what i will see next year for halloween.

holy crap you met Danny Trejo and Kane Hodder damn dude those are two of my all time favourite actors ever.

holy crap you met Danny Trejo and Kane Hodder damn dude those are two of my all time favourite actors ever.

you choose wisely man. they were so cool. specialy trejo. when we took pics with hodder, he actualy took us by the neck and we were all, what the?? then when we saw the picture, we looked like victims. it was fun. my best friend cant talk english so i talk for him. hodder asked me if he got scared and i said yes. he replyed that he shouldn't have but that i have to be scared. i was all damn i am gonna die here. lol. everytime the announcer said hodder's name, he screamed at him "what do you want?" the announcer was always shaking and everyone had a great time when he did it. except the announcer i guess, lol. trejo was great, my best friend talked spanish with him and he was all happy because someone talked his language. he wanted to talk a little bit more with us but there were other people waiting and we did not wanna get on everyones shoes. later on he passed by us and he even reconized us and waved at us. so cool and relax i tell you. i wanted to go talk with lisa wilcox but to get an autograph costs you 20 euro. it was more then we expected because a picture with the stars was just 15 euro. so i passed by said hy and she smilled. she is still a beauty and i had a little crush on her when i first saw nightmare 4 and 5. didnt had enough money with everything that was around and mattel kills me allready with all those great lines they put out so i just took pics with trejo and hodder. next year we go back and i will be prepared with more cash.

Trick R Treat

I wanted to see that is it any good?

I like it, its totally Halloween themed.

But dont just take my word for it :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0862856/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/trick_r_treat/

gonna rent it along with Postal

• 3 weeks later...

Can't find a decent copy of this movie anywhere. I put it in my que on Netflix and it's in the "waiting" section and listed as "FOREVER" as my length of wait. @haha@

ONE DARK NIGHT!! Some psycho serial killer, with telepathic/telekinetic powers, that gets his powers from scaring the living crap out of young teenage girls, dies and is buried in a mausoleum. Just by coincidence, some teenagers are pulling a prank on one young girl and daring her to spend the night in this very mausoleum, and they are hiding in there as well to SCARE her.

I think it backfires...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6LTe2u_cBs

Can't find a decent copy of this movie anywhere. I put it in my que on Netflix and it's in the "waiting" section and listed as "FOREVER" as my length of wait. @haha@

ONE DARK NIGHT!! Some psycho serial killer, with telepathic/telekinetic powers, that gets his powers from scaring the living crap out of young teenage girls, dies and is buried in a mausoleum. Just by coincidence, some teenagers are pulling a prank on one young girl and daring her to spend the night in this very mausoleum, and they are hiding in there as well to SCARE her.

I think it backfires...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6LTe2u_cBs

It always does...