MOTU Scaled Superman, Ninja Ambush, Halo Reach EVA!

Jin Saotome

The supes that came in the 2-pack was a little on the puny side when matched up against He-Man so I decided to make a Masters of the Universe style Superman! He was made from a He Man classics upper body, Zodac lower legs, Stratos feet, Hordak lower arms, and old 2002 he man hands. His head was a cast from a DCD figure and I gave him a Kryptonite sword, a special piece from Spy Monkey Creations! Yeah, I know, he shouldn't be holding it. But it would look silly laying on the ground! His chest emblem was hand-sculpted on too for that 3D look instead of just painted on.

More pics here---> MotU Styled Superman

MOTUSuperman_001.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can never have enough ninja! That's what a friend told me...so I whipped up a 'Ninja ambush' for GI Joe's Snake Eyes!

Rend is the creepy strap-wrapped one and made from a Rex Doctor ROC figure along with Revoltech Griffin labor hands and a special Slayer Designs custom cast head.

Sever is the male ninja made from a Resolute Cobra Trooper head, ROC Duke body, and ROC Paris pursuit Snake Eyes legs. Hands came from an Iron Man 2 Whiplash.

Lashe the female ninja was made from a Slayer Designs headcast with Spiderman movie Black Cat ponytail, ROC Scarlett body. I believe everyone's feet were swapped around for tabi feet. Her whips were modded from the iron man 2 Hammer droid whips.

Snake Eyes was made from a bunch of Snake Eyes combined like the Resolute Head/upper legs, 25th body, then adding POC Firefly shins, Tron Black Guard feet, ROC Duke's forearms, and somebody else's shoulders.

I can't remember where they came from but I had about 5 pairs and they weren't GI Joe feet. They came from some other figure series...hmmm.

More pics here---> Ninja Ambush!

SnakeEyesAmbush_005.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an EVA Spartan done Halo Reach style. I noticed Emile had a skull carved into his helmet, but other than that it was a regular EVA. So I removed the skull, swapped some body armor around, and gave this EVA a whole new paint job based on earlier art. I had to really rework the joints in the knees, hips, and elbows to get him properly articulated too. A special two-tone metallic face shield painting and he was done, ready to take on the Covenant!

More pics here---> Halo Reach EVA

ReachEVA_001.JPG