DC vs Marvel

Wheeljack35

1. You can never go wrong with Tear for Fears. That song is a pop masterpiece!

2. Nice video, some covers I never saw before like the one with the Superman/Thor merge and Cap Marvel/America all in one was also cool.

3. DC vs Marvel the forever struggle.

4. I always liked how they paired up Jubilee and Robin, that was cute and nice.

Nice video, some covers I never saw before like the one with the Superman/Thor merge and Cap Marvel/America all in one was also cool.

Thats my next video.....The Amalgam universe and I will be using another Tears For Fears song to go with that

Nice video, some covers I never saw before like the one with the Superman/Thor merge and Cap Marvel/America all in one was also cool.

Thats my next video.....The Amalgam universe and I will be using another Tears For Fears song to go with that

Marvel and DC should do another crossover. It's time. The last one was in the nineties for crying out loud. Robin could discover that Jubilee has died etc. Didn't she die? I haven't read a comic since 98...

Shout possibly, oh and what is the other one I like, Seeds of love or something like that. I used to love that song but can't remember.

Yeah, using Everybody Wants To Rule the World was great, that song is a timeless classic.

Shout possibly, oh and what is the other one I like, Seeds of love or something like that. I used to love that song but can't remember.

Yeah, using Everybody Wants To Rule the World was great, that song is a timeless classic.

Wait ...you'll be surprised :P

Marvel / DC should try making a good cross over.

There's a reason that shtick was left behind in the 90's.

Outside of some typically wonderful art by Claudio Castellini the books were a terrible cash-in.

I'm sure there's a writer out there with a great idea for this, but it will never happen because the dingbats that run each company wouldn't want X character being beaten by Y character, blah blah blah.

Don't get me started on letting the fans choose the outcome of the non-fights as well. When was the last time Stephen King solicited story writing input from non-writers?

I did post one about the Amalgam universe

Ya, I just now watched that one too. It seems that you have a nack for this kinda stuff, WJ. What ever pops to mind, just do it. So far it's been great. ;)

Yeah I have been learning along the way I do have videos I made there tributes to the 80's movies I posted the ghostbuster videoin the ghostbusters forum I just made Back to the future ,along with 16 candles ,Weird Science and Real Genious

I'm going to my all time favorite 80's movie next The Breakfast Club

I liked the fan voting idea

I wouldn't object to this idea if there was more lead time. It was pretty obvious they scripted and drew most of the book ahead of time, and then just added in the terrible "fights" after the vote was tallied.

The Lobo vs. Wolverine fight should have been a knock down, drag out fight; but nope. IIRC it was all of two panels. @hmmm@

I liked the fan voting idea

I wouldn't object to this idea if there was more lead time. It was pretty obvious they scripted and drew most of the book ahead of time, and then just added in the terrible "fights" after the vote was tallied.

The Lobo vs. Wolverine fight should have been a knock down, drag out fight; but nope. IIRC it was all of two panels. @hmmm@

That idea would of been great if they had shown them fighting in the background of the other storys because both are almost unbeatable