Let's settle it. Would You or Would You Not.....

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is she hot?

• Yes
    • No

Ya, but you forgot to mention that you are a male underwear model for Hanes. Of course YOU can be picky.

Well SOMEONE has to put some wag into the swag!

You a BAD MAN, my friend. I just hope you recognize me at one of Hugh Heffner's parties so you can hook me up with some playmates. ;)

I never spent much time at Hef's mansion, as I was always at Bob Gucioni's place yapping with him about Omni.

While a Pet sat on me lap

Oh, and I was NEVER a Hanes guy..............my grapefruit were always packaged in Fruit of the Loom.

Its all about the thread count, babee.....all about the thread count!

Not to rip people on this board directly, but I do find this question and the responses to be rather humorous.

I know what most of your average members of a board like this look like. They ain't exactly Brad Pitt. If you were to compare any pic they have against some of these Hollywood girls like Flo or Maggie Gyllenhaal (The Dark Knight), the FIRST thing you would say is "As IF you had a CHANCE to say NO. I think you are ugly." @loll@

Ya, she's not your dream girl, but look at YOU. @smilepunch@

While I may not be Brad Pitt I've been with better than Flo and Maggie Gyllenhaal. I think the only time I would agree with this kind of statement is when nerds on comicbookmovie.com criticize women like Laura Vandervoort and Blake Lively. Most of us know they are out of our league.

Never honestly ever thought of her in a carnal way what-so-ever. Just does nothing for me. And, to continue on with the conversation, my picture is listed on my profile and I think that I am an attractive 30 year old male. I'm not just thumbing my nose from behind the curtain of the interwebz.