Let's settle it. Would You or Would You Not.....

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is she hot?

• Yes
    • No

Would she wear the paper bag on her head, or would I??

Sorry, but I think that all that clown make-up on the gal has pretty much killed any chance of a hard-on happening in her presence.

I just have this mental image of copulating with a bucket of lard...... @puke@ @puke@ @puke@

That first picture isn't her, it's that chick from Mad Men, Christina Hendricks.

Lol and the second picture is a bad photoshop.

Not to rip people on this board directly, but I do find this question and the responses to be rather humorous.

I know what most of your average members of a board like this look like. They ain't exactly Brad Pitt. If you were to compare any pic they have against some of these Hollywood girls like Flo or Maggie Gyllenhaal (The Dark Knight), the FIRST thing you would say is "As IF you had a CHANCE to say NO. I think you are ugly." @loll@

Ya, she's not your dream girl, but look at YOU. @smilepunch@

• Like 2

Not to rip people on this board directly, but I do find this question and the responses to be rather humorous.

I know what most of your average members of a board like this look like. They ain't exactly Brad Pitt. If you were to compare any pic they have against some of these Hollywood girls like Flo or Maggie Gyllenhaal (The Dark Knight), the FIRST thing you would say is "As IF you had a CHANCE to say NO. I think you are ugly." @loll@

@loll@ Quoted for truth.

I think the Progressive chick is a little annoying, but not ugly. That and I like Maggie better than that Dawson's Creek chick. She at least has a nice body. @ohyeah@

What do OUR looks have to do with anything?

The simple question was " do we find her attractive enough to have sex with her?" and many of the answers were flat out "no".

And why not?

I don't like her voice.

I don't like all the make-up she wears in the Progressive commercials.

I don't even like the commercials themselves.

There's nothing about the gal that I find attractive..........at all.

My looks or the looks of my wife don't enter to this at all.

99% of the actresses in Hollywood do little or nothing for me.

There's no democracy or fairness to my tastes. I discriminate ruthlessly and prejudice callously-- and I'll defend such a bias to my dying breath.

So there.

What do OUR looks have to do with anything?

The simple question was " do we find her attractive enough to have sex with her?" and many of the answers were flat out "no".

And why not?

I don't like her voice.

I don't like all the make-up she wears in the Progressive commercials.

I don't even like the commercials themselves.

There's nothing about the gal that I find attractive..........at all.

My looks or the looks of my wife don't enter to this at all.

99% of the actresses in Hollywood do little or nothing for me.

There's no democracy or fairness to my tastes. I discriminate ruthlessly and prejudice callously-- and I'll defend such a bias to my dying breath.

So there.

Ya, but you forgot to mention that you are a male underwear model for Hanes. Of course YOU can be picky. @grumpy@

Yeah I'm not saying I think shes ugly I'm just aaying not my type ...

I agree. I think because of the people on the boards are single and never really been out, they have a skewed perception on beauty. Most people who are married or not single have average-looking wives or average-looking girlfriend. Sure, my average-looking friend has an above average gf, but that is rare. More above average women tend to go with the above average guys. If you look at most of the couples on the boards or anywhere in general, there significant other is average-looking.

Personally, I think Flo is alright. If she was single, wasn't an actress, and if I seen her out on the streets, I would think she is attractive.

This is true but...We have our own tastes.I 'm not going by her looks it was that video you posted that turned me off

This is true but...We have our own tastes.I 'm not going by her looks it was that video you posted that turned me off

Oh I admit I'm being totally unfair playing devil's advocate and ripping many people, but in good fun.

That video was the true test of whether or not you could talk to a chick like that. Because even super babes like Scarlett Johansson, you have to actually TALK to them, and if you have seen some of the off camera footage of HER, you'd be surprised just how down to earth and quirky she is.

Looks are skin deep and age exposes the ugly in just a few years. However, I think our resident male underwear model ARROW may have some good advice. @smilepunch@

• Like 1

Wiseman, why are you getting all hung up on the fact that a lot of us said that no, we would not want to nail her?

Actually I'm not. Honest questions deserve honest answers and everyone gave theirs. If she doesn't do it for you, it doesn't matter who you are to say NO. ;)

I think some of my comments were purposely aimed to get responses from people. I just find it funny sometimes how some people hid behind a user name and then pass judgment onto other people. This happens EVERYWHERE, I'm not trying to call anyone out HERE. This board is actually very confident and unbiased when it comes to judging public women actresses.

Nothing more. :D