Opinion On Star Wars 2010 Vintage Collection .

SpiderMan

Hey guys , I would like to know your thoughts and opinions on the new Vintage Collection Star Wars figures . Please divide you opinions into each wave that has been released so far . Here are mine :

Empire Strikes Back Wave : A cool selection of figures . Nicely articulated and detailed .

Revenge Of The Sith Wave : A nice improvement of the original figures . Although the Darth Sidious figure looks a bit strange . I do not get why Hasbro decided to add in a Sand Trooper , but nonetheless , from reviews it seems like an awesome , exceptional figure .

I heard the Sandtrooper was part of a shelved ANH wave. But people love Sandtroopers.

The Magna Guard is awesome. Grievous would be too if he would stand up. Skywalker was meh, Sidious was cool, Cody was cool.

I only got Leia and Dack from EBS, but those are ok too.

Hi guy's! It's been a while. Been out of the loop. I too have already grabbed quite a few of these figures. For some odd reason the Boba Fett seems to be the hardest one to track down, which is lame because it's the same figure from the " Legacy of the Fett's " 3 -pack that came out a couple of years back. I think my biggest gripe so far is with these foil carded variants. I just dont see the point. I mean, are they even going to be worth anything? Probably not! For example: Look at those UGH hunt figures from the 2006 Saga collection wave. Those harder to find variants aren't worth anything now. It seems pointless IMOP.

Hi guy's! It's been a while. Been out of the loop. I too have already grabbed quite a few of these figures. For some odd reason the Boba Fett seems to be the hardest one to track down, which is lame because it's the same figure from the " Legacy of the Fett's " 3 -pack that came out a couple of years back. I think my biggest gripe so far is with these foil carded variants. I just dont see the point. I mean, are they even going to be worth anything? Probably not! For example: Look at those UGH hunt figures from the 2006 Saga collection wave. Those harder to find variants aren't worth anything now. It seems pointless IMOP.

Yeah , I agree . The only difference is the silver outline on the packaging and that ' s it . Oh well .

These are awesome figures. I collect them to keep MOC simply for nostalgic reasons. I'm actually old enough to remember the original figures and cardbacks in the stores, so to me it's fun and surreal to have them MOC to look at.

I also love how they're doing the vintage style cardbacks for the prequel movies. It makes them seem more official, if that even makes sense. It's almost like seeing figures you imagined back when the original films came out or something, like something that could have been part of the original trilogy. I don't know what I'm trying to say... (lol)