Is that George Lucas in this Friday's episode?

hamsterboy

I missed the last episodes damn XBOX distracted me @grumpy@ I'm definatly catching this one since the man himself is in it I don't remember seeing that character in ROTS though which is really weird because when it comes to starwars I pay close attention

I missed the last episodes damn XBOX distracted me @grumpy@ I'm definatly catching this one since the man himself is in it I don't remember seeing that character in ROTS though which is really weird because when it comes to starwars I pay close attention

He and his whole family are there entering the opera when Anakin and Palpatine meet.

He and his whole family are there entering the opera when Anakin and Palpatine meet.

thanks I'm going to have to search my house for my copy of it can't remember where I left it

His daughters are but his son doesn't show up until later (the Jedi that gets killed in front of Bail). His daughters are also in the scene where Palpatine returns after being rescued and in the deleted Padme scenes.

They are also in the other movies. His daughters are one of Anakin's friends and Jabba's red haired dancer in TPM. And in AotC they are in the Outlander Club and his son is talking to Jocasta Nu.

His daughters are but his son doesn't show up until later (the Jedi that gets killed in front of Bail). His daughters are also in the scene where Palpatine returns after being rescued and in the deleted Padme scenes.

They are also in the other movies. His daughters are one of Anakin's friends and Jabba's red haired dancer in TPM. And in AotC they are in the Outlander Club and his son is talking to Jocasta Nu.

that was his son wow I never realised that

Yeah , that was kind of a disappointment but at least Greedo ' s voice was cool .