Ordering from AMAZON = Bullc***!

rash

Just had a VERY frustrating experience with AMAZON.

I ordered a few DCUC Wave 15 figures that were listed as "In Stock", and to-be-shipped directly from AMAZON.

After I put the items in my "cart" and I selected the FREE shipping option (for orders >$30), and it said 3-4 weeks delivery. OK, not bad.

Then, after I placed my order, all of a sudden AMAZON is telling me it will take 4-6 MONTHS for delivery!!!

WTH?!?!?!

So I called them (VERY frustrating; the call is routed through India, and I got cut-off twice), and they said there's a "clause" when you order explaining the 4-6 months.

I said that's absurd, it says "In Stock". It's either "IN STOCK", or it's not, and if it's "IN STOCK", then it shouldn't take 4-6 months.

I also said that if I have to wait 4-6 months, I might as well just get them off the pegs at KMART.

Customer Service then said that they have to wait for the order to arrive from a 3rd-Party, so again, I asked "WHY does it say "IN STOCK???"

I canceled the order.

So basically, don't waste your time with AMAZON and Wave 15 unless you have months to spare (or if you want to use them as a broker and pay >$30/figure)

patience is a virtue

I'll go with amazon from now on with DC figures. The free shipping and not having to deal with poor distribution/supplies in a poor economy more than balances the long delivery time for me. also, knowing that a collect n connect figure wont be missing an arm, leg or head is well worth it alone.

To be fair I don't think any other online retailer has them as yet either. Not sure canceling the order and going anywhere else will get you the figures any quicker....but best of luck.

To be fair I don't think any other online retailer has them as yet either. Not sure canceling the order and going anywhere else will get you the figures any quicker....but best of luck.

A buddy in Sac got his shipping notice today from BBTS so that's at least 1 e-tailer that has them or had them I should say since they sold out...

A buddy in Sac got his shipping notice today from BBTS so that's at least 1 e-tailer that has them or had them I should say since they sold out...

Wow, they sold those out with a quickness. They just hit this week, k-mart really messed up pushing these back from August.

Amazon* usually charges retail prices and is typically cheaper than sites like BBTS. Plus on most items, if you spend more than $25, you get free shipping.

Amazon recently reduced the price of MU Galactus to equal what TRU is selling it for. So with the free ship it saves me a bunch of time searching for it. Just have to wait a week and a half.

*where Amazon is the actual seller and not just the site other sellers are using (like BBTS).

Amazon* usually charges retail prices and is typically cheaper than sites like BBTS. Plus on most items, if you spend more than $25, you get free shipping.

Amazon recently reduced the price of MU Galactus to equal what TRU is selling it for. So with the free ship it saves me a bunch of time searching for it. Just have to wait a week and a half.

*where Amazon is the actual seller and not just the site other sellers are using (like BBTS).

I gotcha....with that especially the free shipping makes it a better deal. What these places charge for shipping (BBTS) is outrageous. Question though, I didn't understand your last comment, what is the difference between how Amazon sells and BBTS....the actual seller comment.

I gotcha....with that especially the free shipping makes it a better deal. What these places charge for shipping (BBTS) is outrageous. Question though, I didn't understand your last comment, what is the difference between how Amazon sells and BBTS....the actual seller comment.

other sellers like BBTS use Amazon.com to sell stuff. it's usually higher priced than what Amazon themselves is selling.

I never ordered from Amazon but why bother when you could of ordered the figures or the entire set from BBTS? I just ordered my a MM and GP from them and should have them sometime next week.

Because AMAZON offers FREE shipping on any order over $30.

I have ordered from Amazon several times in the past. I got all the Giganta and Trigon wave from them. I also only paid retail and had free shipping. They arrived in a week, they were in stock. I didn't have to go on a mad hunt for these toys and with the Giganta wave I actually got all of them, unlike quite a few people. To be honest I think they have done a bang up job!