Retro TV

Wheeljack35

I have had the station on my cable system for a while they play old shows like The a team and the Incredible Hulk and even oplder with Leave it to Beaver and Marcus Welby.On saturday nights they play Buck Rogers and Battlstar Galactica back to back

Now for a while I was DVR'ing The Archies at noon and noticed it wasn't on today.So after a search I found it moved to saturday morning along with other toons I haven't seen on TV in years.

She Ra and Heman..along with Bravestarr

Here is the site for the network and if ou don't know where its shown it has a list of it's affiliates

http://www.myretrotv.com/shows.html

I've been watching RTV since it started airing here; I like it, it's what Nick-At-Nite/TV Land should be, imo. ;) I believe the affiliates get to progam their own schedules; so, unfortunatly, we don't get the retro cartoons, just 'educational kid shows'. :-/

If you don't get (or there not on) RTV you might want to check QUBO if you have that. It's a station that only shows cartoons (mainly from the 90's and for small children). These shows are on late at night (after 12). Just happened across them last night and was going to say something about it but you beat me to it Wheeljack.

Well I watched the shows and they started them off with their initial episodes .Since there isn't many commercial brakes they had time to show 4 minute cartoon clips from Dick Tracy and Gumby.I did find out that other cartoons are being shown like Fat Albert and the old Ghostbusters cartoon (the one with the gorilla)