20 Inch Anti Monitor

Superpowers1980

With Marvel/Hasblow releasing the awesome Masterworks Galactus and an amazing 19 inches, it continues to pain me with Mattel's lame ass excuses for not being able to create a larger figure for sale. Seriously, there is a market for it. I wanted to know how many people would buy a 20 inch Anti- Monitor figure for 50-55.00 bucks? Also is anyone interested in buying stand-alone giants for DCUC?

I would not buy Antimonitor just because I think COIE was one big convoluted mess. I hate the idea of multiple Earths. I cringe whenever DC takes Antimonitor off the shelf because I always think we have another continuity "fixing" crisis just around the corner.

A figure of him whould just serve as a reminder of a story I don't like.

But that's just me.

YES YES YES!!! I loved Crisis On Infinite Earths so I get him for sure. It would be nice if he came with an alternative chest piece that had the Sinestro Corps Logo so if you wanted you could also have him with the Sinestro Corps figures.

• Like 1

YES YES YES!!! I loved Crisis On Infinite Earths so I get him for sure. It would be nice if he came with an alternative chest piece that had the Sinestro Corps Logo so if you wanted you could also have him with the Sinestro Corps figures.

I´d love that!! Articulated, of course....not like that huge SDCC statue.

Man, that is a fantastic idea, a removable chest plate would be friggin AWESOME. That is a perfect idea......Mattel needs to do this yesterday.

I´d love that!! Articulated, of course....not like that huge SDCC statue.

Yes Articulated and not like the statue that is the SDCC *buddy* giveaway

I put it like this, if Hasblow can make a 19 inch Galactus then for sure Mattel can make a 20 inch Anti- Monitor

I'd buy one but I'd want it more brightest day styled ... with the glowing eyes & laser fingers :D I'd buy possible variants as well like a sinestro corps & black lantern variant :)

Yes I've always wanted larger figures.

There is a whole untapped realm out there that they just do not choose to take advantage of.

Deluxe figures actually being deluxe figures like a Grundy/ Doomsday size.

!2" figures like a Sentinel size.

They could have easily gone Rotocast style as well. Like the Roto cast Cave Troll for LOTR.

If they can make a 36" Thing or Batman Returns why not a giant Antimonitor or a Terminus.

It's a shame more people didn't chime in whether in favor or it or against it. Toy companies always say they visit forums, this thread could have been a good source of market research into how good an idea this really is.

It's a shame more people didn't chime in whether in favor or it or against it. Toy companies always say they visit forums, this thread could have been a good source of market research into how good an idea this really is.

I know, the forums have been pretty lackluster lately, none the topics have been jumping like they used to, even with new news. I really wish more people would of chimed in because we could certainly have it.

I know, the forums have been pretty lackluster lately, none the topics have been jumping like they used to, even with new news. I really wish more people would of chimed in because we could certainly have it.

:(

They could do this easy as an exclusive, infact two exclusives ... sdcc Sin corps version,nyccor whatever other con black lantern version :) Regular release normal version

They could do this easy as an exclusive, infact two exclusives ... sdcc Sin corps version,nyccor whatever other con black lantern version smile.gif Regular release normal version

That would be good, people do want the character and they want a big one. I can understand them not wanting to go beyond 30 inches but if they can sell a Tytus they can sell an 20 inch Anit-Monitor for about 50-55 bucks. I think Mattel is just a really cheap company, surprised they managed to do that 12 pack of Legion figures.

They could do this easy as an exclusive, infact two exclusives ... sdcc Sin corps version,nyccor whatever other con black lantern version smile.gif Regular release normal version

That would be good, people do want the character and they want a big one. I can understand them not wanting to go beyond 30 inches but if they can sell a Tytus they can sell an 20 inch Anit-Monitor for about 50-55 bucks. I think Mattel is just a really cheap company, surprised they managed to do that 12 pack of Legion figures.

If the Legion set does well, maybe they could package him with Harbinger, Monitor, Pariah, and a couple of Shadow Demons.

If the Legion set does well, maybe they could package him with Harbinger, Monitor, Pariah, and a couple of Shadow Demons.

I think at that point the price would be a bit too high for most people to justify in this economy....I mean people were complaining about how expensive the Green Lantern set of 5 were....much less a set of 5 plus a 20 inch figure.

I think at that point the price would be a bit too high for most people to justify in this economy....I mean people were complaining about how expensive the Green Lantern set of 5 were....much less a set of 5 plus a 20 inch figure.

I think that they could look at the success or failure of the LOSH set which itself is going to cost a pretty penny.

I don't know about having him in a box set. I do think the price point may be too much with added figures. I am thinking something more aligned to the Masterworks Galactus. Keep it simple and see where it goes. I think the other figures are best served dished in and out of the waves.

Personally I don't care for crisis, but do like the Anti-Monitor. All those other characters were pretty sucky to me, even Monitor.

naw man I see people here buying large scale figures or other figures all the time those $8-10-15 figures you guy all the time add up & some people just buy the entire waves when they see them... hasbro did that large scale galactus figure it seems to be selling well... People would buy this ... Specially if they released a version or two as exclusive ...