MP Rodimus...

Nguyen_Dragon

he'll look great next to grimlock.....if i ever find that one at tru, now we need galvy, i'll b getting roddy no matter what he's my 2nd fav character, and i don't even have to use the alt as rodimus since the mp has both versions, i wonder if the fans project sidearm target master will work with rodimus.....

The Hasbro version is rumored to be Hot Rod with Targetmaster...

yeah but does that mean no rodimus prime conversion? i'm already trying to get money together to get the mp prime with trailer, wont sacrafice another trailer

I am very satisfied with this Masterpiece. Two things; I think they should have made the legs extend when converting Hot Rod to Rodimus & the shoulders should be able to be raised as well. (though I think this feature will be possible after studying the final product images) I would have preferred the lower legs grey just as they were in the movie & for some reason I find the black outline around the flames on the chest to stick out like a sore thumb.

Overall I'm very satisfied! Love the accessories… Does anyone know the ETA?

I am very satisfied with this Masterpiece. Two things; I think they should have made the legs extend when converting Hot Rod to Rodimus... Does anyone know the ETA?

If you look closely at some of the more recent pics, Rodimus Prime does get taller; his legs don't extend exactly, but it's about the hip placement - out to the side and shorter for Hot Rod and then directly down and taller for Rodimus.

As for ETA, BBTS is showing January of next year.

i'm satisfied with him to and i noticed the leg things as well, nice nod to realizing the matrix aged him 30yrs, matrix mus b a baby, because i know i aged 30yrs the day my daughter was born. anyways i'm sure that tfc will release a custom firebolt targetmaster for him.

i'm satisfied with him to and i noticed the leg things as well, nice nod to realizing the matrix aged him 30yrs, matrix mus b a baby, because i know i aged 30yrs the day my daughter was born. anyways i'm sure that tfc will release a custom firebolt targetmaster for him.

Or if the rumors are to be believed, Hasbro's release will have the Targetmaster.

• Like 1

Or if the rumors are to be believed, Hasbro's release will have the Targetmaster.

no good if there's no trailer.....

Oh, true true. Sorry, I hadn't read above where Nguyen_Dragon already mentioned the Targetmaster thing.

I'd also rather have the full version. Space Winnebago all the way. It's just hard to ignore what I'm sure will be a big price difference between the Japanese and North American releases.

• Like 1

If you look closely at some of the more recent pics, Rodimus Prime does get taller; his legs don't extend exactly, but it's about the hip placement - out to the side and shorter for Hot Rod and then directly down and taller for Rodimus.

Excellent! I favor the notion of $200 being excessive however since it is a triple changer that has been executed so well I can accept this as a fair price.

Now comes the waiting game…

• Like 1

Oh, true true. Sorry, I hadn't read above where Nguyen_Dragon already mentioned the Targetmaster thing.

I'd also rather have the full version. Space Winnebago all the way. It's just hard to ignore what I'm sure will be a big price difference between the Japanese and North American releases.

space winnebago, it's spaceballs, lonestar and barf the maog are replacing spike and daniel as vehicle occupants. also firebolt has been replaced with helmut as the targetmaster rumor that is a 3x changer like the new rodimus, helmut transforms into blaster, robot and coveted ringsaber @smilepunch@

Excellent! I favor the notion of $200 being excessive however since it is a triple changer that has been executed so well I can accept this as a fair price.

Now comes the waiting game…

$200 is expensive but i don't know if i want to wait for hasbro, i never saw tru mp grimlock and that has missed me po'ed @grumpy@

• 4 weeks later...

I finally figured out what's been bugging me about this figure; the face and hands look too light to me. I'd prefer that they be a darker gray color like in the animated movie. But maybe it's an optical illusion in the pics and it will look better in person. It's not enough of an issue to keep me from getting it. It's just one of those little nit-picky things I guess.

• 1 month later...

I am confused and this may of been answered already.........is that a triple changer...meaning can it transform into Hot Rod and Rodimus and the vehicle modes....quad changer. I wasn't sure if I was looking at two different figures or one that has alt modes. Could someone clarify?

One figure that can either be Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime...

I am confused and this may of been answered already.........is that a triple changer...meaning can it transform into Hot Rod and Rodimus and the vehicle modes....quad changer. I wasn't sure if I was looking at two different figures or one that has alt modes. Could someone clarify?

Gotcha, so that is why the price tag is so high, that alt modes and the trailer too. I just want Hot Rod and don't care about the Rodimus mode though I have to admit that is one stellar feature. I agree that the face should be a darker color and that the white is not really good for either robot mode but other than that and the price tag it is an amazing figure. The matrix feature was also wicked cool.

Gotcha, so that is why the price tag is so high, that alt modes and the trailer too. I just want Hot Rod and don't care about the Rodimus mode though I have to admit that is one stellar feature. I agree that the face should be a darker color and that the white is not really good for either robot mode but other than that and the price tag it is an amazing figure. The matrix feature was also wicked cool.

Supposedly Hasbro is releasing Targetmaster Hot Rod to cut cost... I would wait for that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...