MP Rodimus...

Nguyen_Dragon

I'll pass on him. Dosen't look that great to me.

Now that we have a clearer view of the images, definitely not a 200 toy. The rear view of Hot Rod alt. mode needs to be more detail. I also don't like how Rodimus cab mode has a hole or gap on top of the roof.

http://tformers.com/transformers-new-images-of-mp-09-rodimus-shows-off-different-heads-rear-of-hot-rod/14325/news.html

More new images... Its a little disappointing that Rodimus and Hot Rod only difference is the face...

I think its fine, he was like that in the toon anyways. I think they have an option to make him a bit taller. Rodimus is bigger than Hot Rod,it shows in the figure as well.

http://tformers.com/transformers-more-looks-at-masterpiece-mp-09-rodimus-convoy-features-highlighted/14329/news.html

More images... It looks like he comes with Matrix unless that is the one that came with Prime...

Interesting. It looks like that first image top left where the matrix goes in.

I love all of these accessories. I can't wait to have him...maybe I'll get 2 sets.

for a toy not worth $200 you sure are getting a lot

This is nothing compared to what I am about to tell you.

Recently I acquired a MISB G1 Bruticus for 880 so I could AFA it. Unfortunately, when the item arrived to me, one of the tapes was broken so now the figure became MIB and will not qualify for AFA red tape. So instead of returning/refunding back my money, I did nothing. I'm a fool...

he'll look great next to grimlock.....if i ever find that one at tru, now we need galvy, i'll b getting roddy no matter what he's my 2nd fav character, and i don't even have to use the alt as rodimus since the mp has both versions, i wonder if the fans project sidearm target master will work with rodimus.....

he'll look great next to grimlock.....if i ever find that one at tru, now we need galvy, i'll b getting roddy no matter what he's my 2nd fav character, and i don't even have to use the alt as rodimus since the mp has both versions, i wonder if the fans project sidearm target master will work with rodimus.....

The Hasbro version is rumored to be Hot Rod with Targetmaster...

• Like 1