It's Time to Start Going to KMart, Wave 15 is on the Way!

Dragon66

Had my SC Batman and Martian Manhunter price adjusted yesterday and found variants of Starman and Martian Manhunter, Raven, and OMAC today. Snagged Starman and OMAC and stashed the Raven to pick up when I get another coupon. So I've seen them in a couple of places in NC. I, too, am using the sale price and coupon as incentive to build Validus. The figs are nice bonus'.

help out a fellow collector man, I need a Starman (both versions). I have an extra Jemm & SC Batman.

also need a MM variant. thanks!

Well today I had to pay a bill for my day at K-Mart and wild I was there I when to the toy lane and see what they had. They had some of the wave 15 figures there. Even though Batman wasn't on my wanted list at the beginning I when ahead and got Batman after all. He dose look cool looking. Now my top shelf is complete now with adding Batman to the collection. Here are some pics of what it looks like now.

101_4637.jpg

101_4639.jpg

This is what my check list is like now.

DCU-2.jpg

Had my SC Batman and Martian Manhunter price adjusted yesterday and found variants of Starman and Martian Manhunter, Raven, and OMAC today. Snagged Starman and OMAC and stashed the Raven to pick up when I get another coupon. So I've seen them in a couple of places in NC. I, too, am using the sale price and coupon as incentive to build Validus. The figs are nice bonus'.

help out a fellow collector man, I need a Starman (both versions). I have an extra Jemm & SC Batman.

also need a MM variant. thanks!

I'll keep an eye out for Star Man and pick one up if I see him. They just had one modern version and he's in my collection at the moment ;) .

Went out today for the hunt here is the tally

Kmart 1 - Only Wave 13, asked they said a truck comes that night.

Kmart 2 - One Sinestro Batman that I left there, went back and picked the rest up. Found the entire wave there last week and bought them all. Did the price reduction today...sweet

Kmart 3 - Apparently this store got multiple sets. All they had left were reminants of at least 3 cases of the Sinestro Batman (6 figs) and 2 MM variants. Pissed because that could of ended my hunt

Kmart 4 - Found the entire set minus MM and Sinestro Batman (weird considering what Kmart 3 had) Also this store had the Starman variant. I bought them all.

Need one more set to finish this off and be done.

• Like 12

Went out today for the hunt here is the tally

Kmart 1 - Only Wave 13, asked they said a truck comes that night.

Kmart 2 - One Sinestro Batman that I left there, went back and picked the rest up. Found the entire wave there last week and bought them all. Did the price reduction today...sweet

Kmart 3 - Apparently this store got multiple sets. All they had left were reminants of at least 3 cases of the Sinestro Batman (6 figs) and 2 MM variants. Pissed because that could of ended my hunt

Kmart 4 - Found the entire set minus MM and Sinestro Batman (weird considering what Kmart 3 had) Also this store had the Starman variant. I bought them all.

Need one more set to finish this off and be done.

sent you a PM dude...

Nertz. Still no sign of these at either of my Kmarts. This is insufferable.

The only good thing is that the low price is coaxing people into buying the Steppenwolfs and Cheetahs and other assorted left over figures at both stores. One store has 5 figs left and the other has 8. They had close to 20 on Monday.

Went on Sunday at opening, they had 2 SC Batman and one Cyclotron (The only figure from that wave I've ever seen on shelves). Picked up SC Batman and Cyclotron...Customer Service said they're getting four cases in on Wednesday...sadly Wednesday is my late shift so I fear they will likely be wiped out by the time I'm able to get there. Had already snagged regular Martian Manhunter via BBTS, so at least my "must have" figure from the wave was taken care of.

And I agree, for a Batman variant, SC Batman is kinda cool. As is Cyclotron, but I'm continually surprised that many of the figures I'm "meh" on at first in this line I end up really liking in-hand.

Heck, about half of wave 15 I'm kinda "meh" on but I was pleasantly surprised by SC Batman, so.... I'm still wishing for the previous wave...still want Donna Troy, Modern Cheetah, and Modern BB (Trigon would be nice, too).

Anybody else being told their coupons are no longer valid?

I was going to bu a Blue Devil and I was aksed if I had a rewards card, and I didn't, they then sent me to customer service. At the desk I was told this type of coupon was reproduced online in a manner that Kmart didn't endorse and that the real coupons are part of a store campaign. They would not honor my coupon.

Anybody else being told their coupons are no longer valid?

I was going to bu a Blue Devil and I was aksed if I had a rewards card, and I didn't, they then sent me to customer service. At the desk I was told this type of coupon was reproduced online in a manner that Kmart didn't endorse and that the real coupons are part of a store campaign. They would not honor my coupon.

I knew it was going to be a matter of time until they stop honoring this coupon. corporate might have noticed the ridiculous discount. when I was using this coupon, along with my 3 friends, they were starting to get suspicious. although my coupons were styled different (colored, black, cut in half, etc.)

but still, 7.75 for the DCU is a bargain!

The K-Mart where I found my wave 15 on Sunday put out another case today. Still no variants. I was going to get Raven as the one I have has a small problem with on of the legs but this one had paint mark on her face and a clearly bad knee.

Too bad wave 14 didn't hit Wal-Mart this week. I could have price matched and gotten those for on sale also. :)

The K-Mart where I found my wave 15 on Sunday put out another case today. Still no variants. I was going to get Raven as the one I have has a small problem with on of the legs but this one had paint mark on her face and a clearly bad knee.

Too bad wave 14 didn't hit Wal-Mart this week. I could have price matched and gotten those for on sale also. :)

With our luck, WMs wave 14 will be a doorbuster on Black Friday and limit one figure to a customer.

an friend mine who lives on the border with his country report that in the K-mart of his zone the day in which it is supposed the figures were going out to the selling a group of "clients" they blocked the corridor where the figures were, and alone they took the whole existence in 4 carts of supermarket, I can already imagine who were, they are resellers who sell the all series at prices of theft in my country and are associated maliciously with the employees of the k-marts and walk-marts that exist in this locality.

that is sad, Classics means that not only it will be difficult to obtain the figures of an individual way, but also they will have them to so high cost that it will do that one regrets buying DC.

not you but I am already to a step of stopping buying these figures and beginning to look for Marvel Universe..

I was able to use the coupon and get a All Star Supes to leave carded for $3!! Nice!! And my friend got all of wave 15 for $3 a piece! We had no issues using the coupon. In fact one lady at one of the 4 Kmarts we went to had seen one used before on a different toy she said.

Draven

We had no issues using the coupon. In fact one lady at one of the 4 Kmarts we went to had seen one used before on a different toy she said.

My mom was able to use the coupon on Star Wars toys at a store today. So maybe it's only certain stores so far who are putting restrictions into effect. I will try and use them again, cause it's really too good a deal not to try.

i ordered my wave 15 yesterday. cant wait for sc batman and martian manhunter. i didn't want to order them at all "except manhunter" but after seeing all those great pictures and my mom helped a little with some pocketmoney lol , i just need to have them and i got a good price for them to.

We had no issues using the coupon. In fact one lady at one of the 4 Kmarts we went to had seen one used before on a different toy she said.

My mom was able to use the coupon on Star Wars toys at a store today. So maybe it's only certain stores so far who are putting restrictions into effect. I will try and use them again, cause it's really too good a deal not to try.

I've been using the coupon to get the Tron 334 figures (because there was no way I was paying $10 apiece for them) with no problems yet.

Watched my KMART all last weekend...Went 4 friggin' times in 2 days, and NUTHIN'!!

They had just received 3 full pallets, so you'd think I'd have a little luck, but...

Just watch...I'll go on Saturday, and there will be one friggin' RAVEN on the pegs...