It's Time to Start Going to KMart, Wave 15 is on the Way!

Dragon66

I think they said Kmart will have it first on retail stores and other stores should follow.

Also my pre-order from Amazon is now in 'Shipping Soon' status. i got it for 15.99 each. Only pre-ordered Raven, Martian Manhunter and Starman.

For those not finding this wave yet on the shelf it pays to just ask. For the most part Kmart is a lot easier to deal with than WM, Target or TRU. Take any DCUC figure to someone with a gun and ask them to check stock. A buddy has gotten 3 cases pulled this way and I got 2 but mine were wave 13 unfortunately. No variants but I do now have a set and I'm good. I need the MM variant but I'll wait to see if they fix the biceps hopefully when Target starts to get this...

I have a dilemma for hardcore fans. I ordered three set of Wave 15 from CSC. Of course they haven't come yet, but when BBTS got there's I ordered a Golden Pharaoh and Martian Manhunter. Well I went to Kmart and found an entire set, case break down was all the figures with two Martian Manhunter variants and two Batman's. I broke down and bought all the figs I didn't have plus the Martian Manhunter variant. This is just me being unable to wait (also this was made worse because you cannot cancel an order from CSC) but I got them and said I just couldn't help myself. I was going to open these when I noticed the "Only at Kmart" sign. My dilemma is whether or not to keep the "Only at Kmart" figures in the package or the non-stickered versions coming from CSC. What should I do?????

• Like 11

I have had mine ordered from Toycade since August. I went by Kmart the other day and it was loaded with wave 15. I went ahead and bought a set. When I get mine in from Toycade I will just us it for trading. I guess there is a fear in most of us that have collected this line of figures from is beginning. That when we see a new wave we just buy it. Because there is a chance that we will not see that wave again. Even if we have gotten it pre-ordered from an online retailer. I have had my pre-orders canceled twice of previous waves. Mattel and K-mart are doing a great job at getting these figures to its customers. I dread the hunt for wave 14.

Chopz

Just a head's up: don't just look in K-mart's main toy aisle. Several of the K-Marts around here have overflow toy sections, where they're sticking merchandise they can't fit on the shelves. One of the ones near me has extra toys in the old garden section: I found the new Tron toys there. Another (Gardendale, AL) had Wave 12 stuck on the shelves in the main toy section, with an entire case of Wave 15 hidden off in an aisle by the hardware section.

I ordered my set from BBTS, but the Ted Knight Starman figure had a stuck leg, so I needed a replacement. I used the $5 off coupon with no problems as well; in fact, they had a stack of them next to the register, and when mine wouldn't scan, they just used one of theirs.

Now if I could find wave 14 or the GL 5-pack anywhere in the southeast. I bought all the wave 12 and Gotham 5-pack clogging the shelves of my local store and returned them to stores that don't carry they line, and they restocked with a full set of Wave 13.

Anyone else hear that the Kmart promo in association with the release of Wave 15 is that the figures will be $7.75 ea in honor of the 75th anniversary of DC? Suppose to start Oct. 24th. If that's the case will definitely need to buy another set to return since I will just miss the 7 day price adjustment period...

Anyone else hear that the Kmart promo in association with the release of Wave 15 is that the figures will be $7.75 ea in honor of the 75th anniversary of DC? Suppose to start Oct. 24th. If that's the case will definitely need to buy another set to return since I will just miss the 7 day price adjustment period...

I didn't hear anything about that and that pretty much annoys the friggin life out of me. I hope it is not true.

• Like 11

I NEED A MODERN STARMAN!!!!....RRRAAAAGGGHHH

starman variant

I offer you this direction if you have no disadvantage in doing buys in México.

and NO, I am not the seller.

DCU Fans,

I know you’ve been waiting for the next wave of DCU products and your patience is about to rewarded … on Sunday October 24th, Wave 15 arrives at Kmart!

Not only that, but in celebration of the 75th anniversary of DC Comics, all DCU Classics 6” figures will be on sale at a very special price of just $7.75 each for one week from October 24th through October 30th − ONLY at Kmart! That’s a megacolossal discount off the regular price of $12.99 each!

Starting in November, you’ll be able to find Wave 15 at our regular retail outlets. But why wait? If you head to Kmart on October 24th, you have the chance to be first on your block to own Wave 15 and get it at a huge discount!

— Matty

Super Powers it is ture I just was on Mattycollector.com and they talk about it. I also got a message on facebook that said it to. Send I already have Martian Manhunter already it dosen't bug me to much send he was the only one I wanted but the thing is they have been out in some K-Marts send two weeks ago.

DCU Fans,

I know you’ve been waiting for the next wave of DCU products and your patience is about to rewarded … on Sunday October 24th, Wave 15 arrives at Kmart!

Not only that, but in celebration of the 75th anniversary of DC Comics, all DCU Classics 6” figures will be on sale at a very special price of just $7.75 each for one week from October 24th through October 30th − ONLY at Kmart! That’s a megacolossal discount off the regular price of $12.99 each!

Starting in November, you’ll be able to find Wave 15 at our regular retail outlets. But why wait? If you head to Kmart on October 24th, you have the chance to be first on your block to own Wave 15 and get it at a huge discount!

— Matty

Well there you go, I guess I just needed to wait a few more mins. Time to print up more coupons!! Luckily the stores in my area have not put out there cases yet...

This has been a damned frustrating wave. I'm finally done with it now.

1. I ordered a case from BBTS. My case comes with a.) Ted Knight Starman with a stuck hip, and b.) Martian Manhunter with the incorrect biceps.

2. For the past week, I begin scouring local K-Marts for replacements. For those keeping score:

a: Gardendale, AL: I find the wave 15 figures hidden near the tool aisle, including the only other Ted Knight Starman I've seen. I buy him, and his hip isn't stuck. Success. They have two Martian Manhunters, but they're both the alien head variant.

b. Pell City, AL: No wave 15 at all.

c. Birmingham #1 (Green Springs): The store gets in a case, but it's quickly snapped up, with leftover figures scattered all over the store. No idea what was in the case. The second case only has two variant MMs.

d. Birmingham #2 (Roebuck): No case sightings at all. This K-mart is a ghetto, by the way.

e. Birmingham #3 (Trussville): The clerk said they had two unopened boxes, then discovered some scalper picked up both cases as well as all their new Hotwheels shortly before I got there.

f. Prattville, AL: A whole case (minus Ted), but both Martian Manhunters have the small biceps.

g. Northport, AL: One lone Sinestro Batman is on the shelf... the store employee was spectacularly unhelpful, refusing to even scan the figures to tell me how many they have on hand. I asked for the manager, and got, "I am a manager." Thanks, lady.

h. Tuscaloosa, AL: Success... kind of. A whole case was found (minus Ted), with one Martian Manhunter with both correct biceps, but a dark paint smear on his right forearm. But there's a second Martian Manhunter with a wrong left bicep, but the correct right bicep! I buy both, and one boil and pop transplant later, I finally have my correct Martian Manhunter... after only one BBTS store order and 8 different K-Marts, and needing to purchase three of the same figure. Go, go, DCUC quality control.

Two notes:

1. I still haven't seen another Ted in the wild. That's weird... around here, it was months before I saw my first regular Negative Man too. I saw plenty of variants everywhere though. Maybe it's a regional thing.

2. In none of the stores did I see both a regular MM and a variant MM. They either had two variants or two regulars.

• Like 1

Hey did that Prattvile have the Raven still?? A friend of mine needs her still and we are close to that one! And i feel you on the frustrating part!!!

I think I will buy a MM to keep carded at the 7.75 price!!

Draven

yup it is true. saw this in the Mattycollector FB page. too bad i already placed a pre-order on CSC.