It's Time to Start Going to KMart, Wave 15 is on the Way!

Dragon66

Pooda, the lack of information really doesn't help us a lot. Please provide more information, that price could reflect IH sales..if it was posted from another site.

thats my receipt, and thats how much i paid for them. i showed the sku(in order) andi had NO QC probs besides a few warped limbs. the case packout was 10 figs.

batman x3

j'onn x 2

everyone else x1

no variants.

Thanks for the info......I didn't know if you bought them or somebody else did.

You know, I couldn't be any less sick of all this crap regarding figures. BBTS gets them first, then Kmart was supposed to get them in the middle of October, CSC is now saying the middle of October and Kmart has gotten them now and at a fooking lovely price.

I guess I should pay a visit to Kmart but I already have 2 figs to hold me over until CSC sends my pack.

• Like 11

Pooda, the lack of information really doesn't help us a lot. Please provide more information, that price could reflect IH sales..if it was posted from another site.

thats my receipt, and thats how much i paid for them. i showed the sku(in order) andi had NO QC probs besides a few warped limbs. the case packout was 10 figs.

batman x3

j'onn x 2

everyone else x1

no variants.

Thanks for the info......I didn't know if you bought them or somebody else did.

You know, I couldn't be any less sick of all this crap regarding figures. BBTS gets them first, then Kmart was supposed to get them in the middle of October, CSC is now saying the middle of October and Kmart has gotten them now and at a fooking lovely price.

I guess I should pay a visit to Kmart but I already have 2 figs to hold me over until CSC sends my pack.

the date is actually the 18th for the stores...i just lucked up.

That is a stupid packout for Kmart! 3 Batman.... :rolleyes: Congrats again Pooda!!

Draven

thanks, bruh!

006-63.jpg

Great shot, Pooda. Those MU and Iron Man 2 accessories work so well with the DCUC figures. Also Great Find at Kmart for $7.99, congrats.

extremely well!...thanks!

002-76.jpg

004-66.jpg

There out now? Am I reading that right you got them for 7.99?

damn! 7.99 each?!?! today is your lucky day man! was it because it wasn't in their system yet or that's really the price????

^_^...yes thats what i paid, and those are the actual skus.

They didn't have any today at the K-Mart next to me they still have wave 13

Saw a couple cases of these at Kmart here in Springfield, MO...bought Martian Manhunter, Starman, and Raven

I caught em on a cart headed back to the stock room, as the shelves were still full with the wave 13

Did you get the 7.99 price?

Got my set of 9 from BBTS a week ago.

Really, I was surprised by how much I like this wave. J'onn is just wonderful, of course. Raven is my favorite female figure in the line so far(not counting Zatanna, even if she was supposed to come first). Golden Pharaoh is surprisingly awesome. Sinestro Corps Batman is another surprise, a very fun figure. Jemm is nice. Starmen are great, especially the modern version. Validus is pretty badass. OMAC is the one figure I don't really like, more because of the character's design than the figure itself.

One thing is bugging me, though: Jemm has a totally different upper body from what's shown on the back of the package(no nipples or belly button). It has a much thinner ab crunch than any of my other DCUC figures. Anybody know what figure originally used it? Or is it brand new?

I had a feeling my local Kmart might have put them out especially after I read poodas post, they usually put stuff out early. But I waited until today to go check ,before work, and they were there. 3 bats, 2 martian(variants only), 1 of the rest. They scanned 12.99. If it wasnt for Kmart, Id never find anything. No TRU or target & the wallys doesnt carry DC or Marvel & rarely stocks.

Also, saw a box of tron figs but theyre a definite pass.

Got my set of 9 from BBTS a week ago.

Really, I was surprised by how much I like this wave. J'onn is just wonderful, of course. Raven is my favorite female figure in the line so far(not counting Zatanna, even if she was supposed to come first). Golden Pharaoh is surprisingly awesome. Sinestro Corps Batman is another surprise, a very fun figure. Jemm is nice. Starmen are great, especially the modern version. Validus is pretty badass. OMAC is the one figure I don't really like, more because of the character's design than the figure itself.

One thing is bugging me, though: Jemm has a totally different upper body from what's shown on the back of the package(no nipples or belly button). It has a much thinner ab crunch than any of my other DCUC figures. Anybody know what figure originally used it? Or is it brand new?

the upper is from the public enemies line

the upper is from the public enemies line

Okay, thanks. I bought the first four figures from that line and ended up selling them on ebay, so I didn't recognize it. It looks alright, but I feel bad for Jemm, losing his nipples.

And 12.99 is still pretty good compared to what other stores are charging. Shame there's no K-Marts in my area.

I checked KMart and found NOTHING past wave 13, so I just broke down and ordered the 4 figures I thought were worth it on eBay:

Raven

Martian Manhunter

Starman Classic

Starman Modern

Jemm is completely foreign to me, and I strongly associate the name with the rock star/superheroine female character from the 80s cartoon.

OMAC is the mohawk guy? You can keep him.

And Batman as the Sinestro Corps? From what I've read here, that is based on one panel in one issue of a comic and he never fully "joined" the corps. So I'm not wasting my money. And Validus looks a hot mess, so I don't care to complete him.

The chosen 4 are shipping as I type. So excited!

Just got my Martain Manhunter today at my K-Mart. Along with a new pluss Santa.

100_4614.jpg

100_4613.jpg