MU Galactus Found At TRU

Dieselboy M

Found Galactus today, here in San Diego, CA...

they hit comic stores a week ago...so ur late on that #$## sir.

Yeah but comic stores and mass retail are two different monsters haha.

they hit trus here too....comic store wanted $80 thou

Damn, that's a $30 mark up. But, they probably pay more than the big stores for them. You gonna get one to open?

actually no they dont before with lennie he used to pay $5 a mu figures from diamond, at store they are about $7. so its a bit cheaper at times. at first the lady said they were 49 i think and then said 79, went back today and theya re still there so no one is bitting on them.

I saw it today... it was really badass.

But I think I will wait for them to go on sale or clearance somewhere... I am sure that he is worth all of the 49.99 TRU is asking... but I just know I will be able to get him for cheaper later.

on a side note.. the voice action is just way off.. I think its Michael Jae White (the guy who played Spawn).. and it is just not the right kind of voice at all.

I just got bad, going to do a budget and see how much moola is left over, if I have it, I will be gettig him. I am going to TRU today but I doubt I will see him because I am on the far east coast, if he is not there then I will order him tonight. Can't wait for the Bill Foster figure next, this is the right direction for Hasblow....maybe its time for a name change, are they back to Hasbro...too soon to tell.

previews has the variant up for order

But I think I will wait for them to go on sale or clearance somewhere... I am sure that he is worth all of the 49.99 TRU is asking... but I just know I will be able to get him for cheaper later.

on a side note.. the voice action is just way off.. I think its Michael Jae White (the guy who played Spawn).. and it is just not the right kind of voice at all.

Yeah, that voice is laughable. If Galactus DID show up to eat the Earth and was talking like that he'd get no respect whatsoever.

Yeah, that voice is laughable. If Galactus DID show up to eat the Earth and was talking like that he'd get no respect whatsoever.

I found him at TRU. No variant. They just had 2 regular ones. Then yesterday my Amazon one showed up. Again, not the variant. I guess I'll keep one sealed till I see the variant. Then buy it and then take back the 2nd regular one.

ETA: the one I bought at TRU was priced at 54.99. Up from 49.99 they had originally tagged him at on the shelf (which was empty)...only a couple weeks prior. Luckily I had a 20% off one item coupon.

I actually ordered one from Amazon, didn't feel like waiting for it to hit Philadelphia....knowing it would take forever. I got it for 56.00 which I guess isn't bad, I missed out when TRU had for 49.99 and free shipping, the spike in price happened online as well and the free shipping deal has changed also bringing it close to 60.00 on TRU.com. The lowest price on Amazon with free shipping was 56.00 for me so I guess its ok, sure wish I had gotten it sooner though....6 bucks is lunch money.

• Like 1