Putting the peices back together

nonameshmo30

Hey all I guess some of you may have seen i dissappeared again. Well here is why. My dad got really sick and i was fouceing on him and doing my best to help him. Well as of july the 19th my dad passed away. It has been the hardest thing to deal with. I do my best every day to make it with out breaking down.

He was not only my pops but my bestfriend and my life for the past 7 or so years he got really sick. My mom and me have been dealing as best we know how. I know some of you sent me messages about possable trades for C&C parts and i am sorry i haven't got back to you befor now.

It isn't easy to talk about and i have been keepin tomyself . I feel ok enough to just let yall know whats been going on. So there it is I loved my dad so very much and have been missing him like crazy and i really don't know how to carry on all i know is i have to.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

i feel for you man, sorry for your loss!!

and on a side note and i don't mean to hijack your topic, i also lost my dad on June 25 this summer, it is a hard thing to deal with...my dad had just turned 50.

Your not hijackin man. My dad just turned 63 july the 2 and passed july the 19th. it's the worst thing i think anyone can go through. other than loseing a child.I am glad he isn't hurting anymore but damn i miss him so so much

i feel for you man, sorry for your loss!!

and on a side note and i don't mean to hijack your topic, i also lost my dad on June 25 this summer, it is a hard thing to deal with...my dad had just turned 50.

Your not hijackin man. My dad just turned 63 july the 2 and passed july the 19th. it's the worst thing i think anyone can go through. other than loseing a child.I am glad he isn't hurting anymore but damn i miss him so so much

Back in 06 my father died at 63

He wasn't my best friend and we weren't really close.

I find for myself to post and talk to others for a bit especially about your interests like on here because for a short time it will get your mind off of things.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost both of my parents within 5 months of each other; it was definitely a rough time in my life. The best advice I can give is to talk to people you trust; they will listen, even if they don't know how to respond. The first year is always the hardest but it will get easier with time.

Believe it or not noname I have a very similar situation. And my dad happens to be the same age as yours. My dad is still alive, but it's been tough going for the last ten years or so. It looked like things were getting rough again a few weeks ago, but after a few days in hospital he recovered. And yes the emotional rollercoaster takes its toll.

I know it may not be of any use to you, but this song is one of the only things that will be of any help to me if I outlive him. I hope in some way it can help you too by introducing you to it if you're not already familiar with it.

Thanks everyone

and my mom thanks yall too. It is very hard yesterday would have been there 35t anniversery. She cries alot but is holding up as best she can. He is in heaven i know that much but man how i miss him. been haveing alot of crazy dreams about him to the point i almost hate to even close my eyes.My girl has been doing her best to comfort me and be there for me.

It's just so hard to deal with. I am glad he isn't hurting anymore i was just hopeing for a lil more time. He went in his sleep in the home he grew up in so you can't ask for better. I was lucky to have him as my dad. He was a great man who loved us with all his heart. I wish yall could have known him.

To those who have loss in there lives i am sorry for you My heart goes out to yall as well.