Empty shelves mean Wave 14 real soon?

rash

My Wal-Mart still has wave 7 on there shelves with more in the back from what one of the workers has told me. I do not think my Wal-Mart will get any wave 14 in. @grumpy@

• Like 1

It would be nice if Wal-Mart had competent employees that really want to help customers, but that is a dream world.

Chopz

I can give some insight but not alot

Sometimes they are charged with getting things done fast and see customers as in the way..I have felt like this because your pressured to help them and get things done but who do you really have to face when it s said and done? Not the customer the boss.I have no idea of sometimes of the ones fooling around.They don't have work hell then help a customer it will give you something to do to kill time.

Who knows the way they keep pushing them back we may not see them until Christmas. And that be even harder to fine then. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Wave 15 is due any week. Confirmed on the way from China now to etailers! So i expect them to hit first since Matty is saying there is a deley with 14!

Draven

Wow, that is strange.....so we are getting Wave 15 before 14. I figured that Wave 14 was NOT shipping when they said it was because we didn't see many from China show up on ebay. This would be good news save for the work I need done on my car and someone who owes me money. Bad timing, bad timing.

EDIT: Called CSC and they said they have no info on when they will be receiving them only that the vendor told them the fall. Either way I have to have my money right cause I want these bad. Also wasn't Wave 15 supposed to show up at KMart first and then the rest??

• Like 1

Wave 15 is due any week. Confirmed on the way from China now to etailers! So i expect them to hit first since Matty is saying there is a deley with 14!

Draven

Also wasn't Wave 15 supposed to show up at KMart first and then the rest??

That is what I have hear as well SP80. The only 1 I want from wave 15 is Martian Manhunter. And I have 2 K-Marts close. Infact the one that is close to my house is like 5 mins away the other is like 15mins. So I need to save up a little bit. I just got pay today so just need to put about $14 away and I could check next week.

Wave 15 will be at K-Mart sometime in October as per their request:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2131094575/m/1771060446?r=3511006446#3511006446

Posted August 24, 2010 12:10 AM

Hey Matty, I was just wondering, with the delay of DCUC wave 14, does that mean the early Kmart release you had posted for the end of August for wave 15 will be delayed as well? If so, when can we expect to see either wave 14 or 15? Thanks for your time.

Toyguru

Posted August 26, 2010 04:09 PM

Kmart actually moved this sale to October and we are working with them based on the dates they want to run the sale.

• Like 1

Oh great that is going to be hard for me to get 3 figures in two waves with no money as of right now.