For those who can't wait for the Marvel Legends two-packs

supreme-d

I'm beginning to become quite annoyed at the variant to regular pack ratio in the new figures. At the TRU I went to today I found 8 or 9 X-Men costume Deadpool. I have yet to see a regular ol' red n' black Pool yet. *grumblegrumble*

I haven't seen one variant Deadpool I was hoping to so I can get that Warpath but so far only see the regular Deadpool and I use the variant warpath for now

Deadpool/Warpath is back in stock on TRU.com for those that still have yet to find them. Can't tell if you'll get the variant or normal one still.

The one I found has the variant figures shown in the picture. I really don't want to take the gamble and end up with another one of these. Checked a local TRU again tonight and no regular versions. Sheesh. I've probably seen 15 - 20 variants, but not a single Redpool.

Today I had to decide between going home between my two jobs and taking a nap or checking out TRU. Went to TRU and was rewarded with the Winter Soldier/Black Widow set I've been looking for!

WS is an A+ in sculpt and paint aps! Hasbro finally does a good job with the paint wash and makes this figure that much better. Probably Hasbro's best ML.

I was kind of hoping to find "modern"BW with the black leather but found the variant and I guess I'm cool with that. I can recreate one of my favorite Uncanny X-Men covers with her, Wolverine, and Captain America.

This is a great set. Only complaint is...again...we're charged too much. This should be $20, $25 tops. I'd have picked me up the Deadpool/Warpath too if I could have afforded it.

i got a Variant Deadpool set im willing to trade (Blue deadpool).

U willing to trade the Warpath straight up

I need the Red Deadpool/X-Force Warpath set. if you have it then I can trade u.

That sucks I want the red deadpool, lol. If you ever want to trade the warpaths straight up let me know

I still need the Reg Deadpool/Warpath set after finding the Hulk set and reg Widow/Winter Soldier last week. Im just glad i got them at the $29 price!! Crazy they rasied them to $35. I hate that if i find the reg DP set anytime soon I will have to pay that.... @hmmm@ I might pass actually.

Draven