For those who can't wait for the Marvel Legends two-packs

supreme-d

Ordered the variant DP and BW sets off of TRU.com! I can't wait to get my Winter Soldier after years of waiting!!! :D

Draven

don't be shocked if you get the regular versions since they don't specify that it is the variant.

i once ordered wave aquaman, pictured as the wave 2 version, off tru.com. ended up with the wave 7 version.

Thanks to sandman21xxi, I have the variants of DP/Warpath, BW/WS, and Hulk/Valkyrie.

Black Widow, Valkyrie and other women that use the elektra/shield body or parts:

BlackWidowWomen.jpg

Deadpool:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/Goonie1/Stuff/New%20Marvel%20Legends/Deadpool.jpg

Warpath:

Warpath-1.jpg

Warpath (X-Force):

Warpath-2.jpg

Winter Soldier:

WinterSoldier.jpg

Hulk:

Hulk.jpg

i never undertand why they paint blue paint over black? a lighter black or a darker grey looks way better then blue.

It is to emulate how black appears in comic books

Blue is a highlight colour on black, because otherwise the forms that are supposed to be black on the page would be solid black and therefore have no definition. The toy paint apps follow suit because its just to mirror the look of the comics.

There's no problem with blue highlights in the black, but they definitely overdid it.

Ordered the variant DP and BW sets off of TRU.com! I can't wait to get my Winter Soldier after years of waiting!!! :D

Draven

don't be shocked if you get the regular versions since they don't specify that it is the variant.

i once ordered wave aquaman, pictured as the wave 2 version, off tru.com. ended up with the wave 7 version.

Nothing us guranteed but the last round of ML two packs had correct pictires for what you got. SO most are expecting that with these. I honestly don't care, I will end up with both sets anyway.

Draven

scored the regular sets today the case the store got was 2 each of hulk/valkyrie, regular widow/winter soldier and reg deadpool/warpath.

hopefully the one i was able to order at tru.com was the variant widow.

I have yet to see these and I have hit toys r us regularly and on truck days. I just want the regular WS and BW pack. The funny thing is I usually have really good luck at my toys r us so I'm thinking they just have yet to receive them

I have a extra loose set of variant Black Widow/Winter Soldier if anyone has a extra set of the regular set.

-Rick

I am actually glad that TRU.com sold out of these before I could buy them, because I found the Hulk/Valkerie and Black Widow/Winter Soldier packs on Wednesday at my local TRU. After seeing the variant BW/WS pack in-hand, I decided to take a pass on it. The regular Black Widow is the one for me. Now, I need the Deadpool/Warpath packs. I like both of the Warpath figures, but I am in a wait and see mode with the Deadpool variant.

Hasblow did a number on guys like me. I want the classic colors of Deadpool and Warpath, red/black and red/blue however they are both alternates in a set and I don't want the other versions. I guess I should go look for these since everyone else is finding them.

I hate that @loll@ Since they are new I don't see you having too much trouble selling any though at least if you open them ... Its like figures that put alt heads in the same package ... they did that with the last run of two packs no matter what you get stuck with adifferent head you don't use cause you need to buy the figure again to get the body!

fyi - the price just went up $5. they are now $29.99. i had a feeling when i was looking at them on tru.com. they were sold out, but the price was listed as $29.99 instead of the $24.99. my second clue was when i was in the store the other day and the tag was gone. same thing happened with galactus. the first case of them was sold at $49.99, but days after they sold out the tag was gone. when they got more cases of galactus, bam! $54.99.

today i confirmed when i found the variant bw/ws pack for $29.99.

Hasblow did a number on guys like me. I want the classic colors of Deadpool and Warpath, red/black and red/blue however they are both alternates in a set and I don't want the other versions. I guess I should go look for these since everyone else is finding them.

Warpath isn't classic though, that costume is from 2006.