MP Movie BB...

Nguyen_Dragon

great not only another bumblebee we don't want or need but also another lazy repaint of a Hasbro figure repackaged and re sold for a higher price I'm starting to think Takara is running out of ideas

Well I for one would get it since I didn't get the craptacular Leader Class version, and I don't have any of the movie Bumblebees. If it's got a great paint job, and it looks as cool as the initial pics did for the LC one...then yeah, why not?

Well I for one would get it since I didn't get the craptacular Leader Class version, and I don't have any of the movie Bumblebees. If it's got a great paint job, and it looks as cool as the initial pics did for the LC one...then yeah, why not?

This is a repaint of the craptacular figure you are talking about... Plus he will cost at least double maybe triple what we are paying for him here...

Well, I called it craptacular because the initial pics online made it look amazing, but the final product to me looked more like a knock-off. (lol) I'm just saying if they do a better paint job that makes the amazing detail stand out and makes it look like the definitive Bumblebee, then I might think about getting one. The reason I passed on all the others is because none of them screamed "definitive" to me. The closest one I guess would be the Human Alliance version, but I've not seen one in person and can't judge by the package pics.

Well, I called it craptacular because the initial pics online made it look amazing, but the final product to me looked more like a knock-off. (lol) I'm just saying if they do a better paint job that makes the amazing detail stand out and makes it look like the definitive Bumblebee, then I might think about getting one. The reason I passed on all the others is because none of them screamed "definitive" to me. The closest one I guess would be the Human Alliance version, but I've not seen one in person and can't judge by the package pics.

IMO... HA BB is the definitive version...

I refuse to buy any of Bayverse Movie figure, masterpiece or no! Unless...that figure name is UMagnus lol.

Damn you just gave Hasbro and idea now to repaint this figure red ,white and blue and call him Ultra Magnus :P

I think they already did, ehehhee. I hope it's Ultra Magnus even though it's likely to be Motormaster base on the video from the 1st page of that thread.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-movie-discussion/322019-new-blue-truck-cgi-set-6.html