Mail-away Vintage Boba Fett

Kane429

I really hope this doesn't disappoint anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_xUalUd4EE&feature=sub

Thanks for posting this review! I always watch Pixel Dan's Masters of the Universe Classics reviews, so it was especially cool to see him reviewing this. I guess I got really lucky with my packaging; it was just about perfect, despite the mailer box itself being a little banged-up.

I never compared this Fett with my original, so I had no idea that the new one is NOT an exact duplicate. Very interesting. I can say that the Jumbo 12" version from Gentle Giant is an exact duplicate of the original, only 12" in scale.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I posted over at rebelscum.com the same thing, but basicly I had a whole bunch of packaging from the BAD waves that i threw out right before Hasbro announced the Boba fett mail in.

So i only have one valid upc, and i'm looking to get 9 more to order 2 boba fett's (one loose, one moc).

Any help on donating UPC's would be really helpful, i'll gladly pay for postage.

Thanks

Joshua aka the champ

I wonder when mime will be here its abou the time it should arrive

I've sent off twice now with the first check cashing on Sept 21st and the second on October 12th. I'm still about a week out from even hitting the 6 weeks mark on my first order.

• 3 weeks later...

I received one today. My check was cashed back in mid September (so I sent it early September) for 3 Boba Fetts and I still received just one. I thought that very strange.

Well, I received number two of three today. Still find it odd that they weren't all shipped together...