I'm loving the unreleased figures

GPM in ICT

Lately I've been buying some of the unproduced/unreleased figures that were supossed to be out under the ROC and POC banner. Last week I got the Artic Duke with snowboard, Volcanno Viper and Ice Viper with red painted highlights. Today I got the POC Jungle Storm Shadow (the repainted and re-equipt Resolute SS) and City Strike Ripcord (who will be Skydive or whatever with a different head and different paint apps). I love these figures. The Hasbro design team is/was on fire when it came to a lot of the off screen ROC designs along with the POC designs. I keep hoping I'll come across a city strike Scarlett or Jungle Cobra Commander but so far no luck.

I ordered the Ripcord with a jetpack too... for only 12 bucks shipped, I figured I couldn't go wrong.

I got him in the mail today... excellent figure! I recommend him to anybody. I am going to swap the head and make him somebody else though... I am thinking he would make a great Gen. Hawk update

yeah they are some pretty good figures. i got those guys too. city strike scarlett is great but will set you back on pretty penny. someone on hisstank has one.

that's the one i most regret we aren't getting. I think we just a simple head swap she would make a great mayday.

I got him in the mail today... excellent figure! I recommend him to anybody. I am going to swap the head and make him somebody else though... I am thinking he would make a great Gen. Hawk update

Yeah kinda. That was the only hawk i ever had as a kid, but i still probably wouldn't grab him, i never grabbed a single rip cord or heavy duty, not even for parts. Wasn't a fan of the movie chars. But also the jet pack looks a little too futuristic.

So is that Jungle Stormie coming out or did he go the way of the Ripcord??

Draven

For the moment I think he is cancelled.

So a full list of what we saw and was cancelled is ?

Artic Duke

Ripcord (skydive are whatever is name will be)

City Strike Scarlet (partially used for resolute scarlet)

Jungle Stormy

Jungle CC

Desert Se (repainted)

Desert HD

Feel free to help me out here.